[2]BONJOLA, I ALSO NO SPEAK AMERICAN!

"Bonjola, I also speak no American!" Stiles said with a really weird hand wave

"Bonjola, I also speak no American!" Stiles said with a really weird hand wave. Scott mentally threw Stiles off a cliff for the ninth time that day.

"Good for you, buddy. Good for you." Was all you could think of saying. You had also gone a bit red at the thought of someone seeing the whole 'Bonjour, I no speak Chinese' thing.

"I'm Stilinski. Stiles Stilinski." Stiles introduced himself before Scott could even say an awkward 'hello'.

"I'm Bond. James Bond." You mentally congratulated yourself for sounding cool.

Stiles and Scott looked at you weirdly, not being able to tell if that was actually your real name. They wouldn't be surprised if it was. I mean, look at Stiles' real name. If someone could name their kid that, then someone could name their kid James Bond.

"My name isn't actually James, idiots." You said with an overly dramatic eye roll that reminded Scott of Derek. "I'm Y\N Y\L\N."

"I'm Scott McCall." Scott put his hand out for you to shake but awkwardly put it back down when you just gave him a blank look. That shizzle was way too formal for you.

"Your new names are blue cheese and McNugget." You say casually, as if it was normal for you to name someone after a food. It was a thing that you did at your last school, and even though people found it weird they accepted it, so you figured that people here would just have to do the same.

"Why am I blue cheese?" Stiles questioned and Scott groaned. This was gonna be like the Batman and Robin thing all over again, and that argument had just ended.

( looking back on this, it is SO cringe, but I'm too lazy to write a completely new one. )