[10]HELLO RANDOM GUY WHO JUST FELL IN FRONT OF ME FOR NO REASON!

Fast forward a couple of hours and chicken nuggets later, you're out in the preserve

Fast forward a couple of hours and chicken nuggets later, you're out in the preserve. Alone.

You thought that it would be such a good idea to go on a jog alone, like all the people in the horror movies. Yeah, the ones that end up being killed. But hey- you brought a flashlight. All should be good.

As you were running a question popped into your head. Why in the hell are all the guys in Beacon Hills so hot? At your old school boys looked as if they had been ran over by an angry fangirl. Yep, they were that bad.

Even the really quiet nerdy guys were at least decent looking.

You heard the snap of a twig. You, being the typical person you were, stopped and turned around, giving the possible murderer the chance to kill you at any moment. But nope- a wild Theo Raeken appeared.

You thew your flashlight at his head, hitting him directly between the eyes. Ouch, that must hurt. He rubbed in between his eyes and tossed the flashlight back to you.

"Hello random guy who just fell in front of me for no reason," You started, amused. "Next time give me some warning if you're going to jump out of a tree, yeah?"

"I'm Theo." The guy introduced himself, completely ignoring what you said.