[12]WILD CHICKEN NUGGET.

No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't get Theo to leave you alone

  No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't get Theo to leave you alone. It was like he was following you, and it was getting annoying. Every two seconds he would open his mouth to say something. Yap yap yap.

  "Hey, Theo?" You interrupted him during his rant about some book that he was Into. You took your bottle of water and handed it to him. "See that tree over there?"

  He nodded and you continued.

  "Well I've left something behind it, so can you hold my bottle? I'll be back in a few minutes." You try to persuade him. Your plan was to just take off and not come back. He wouldn't know, he would think that you were getting something from behind the tree.

  "Sure." He said happily. He got out his phone and started typing something. How? You didn't know, there was hardly any service out here.

  You sprinted off as fast as you could to the tree, but instead of stopping like you told Theo you would, you kept running. Once you thought you were a safe distance away you walked at a slower pace.

  Damn, I just lost a good water bottle.

  "Y\N?" You heard a whisper. You almost screamed, but a hand clamped over your mouth before you could. You bit the hand and looked around for the rest of the body that the hand belonged to.

  Out from the trees came Stiles, dressed in what looked like...Scooby Doo pajamas. As if he couldn't get any weirder.

  You flew your hands up into the air.

  "What is it with all the hot people following me today?" You shouted out to the sky, not realizing that you had just called Stiles hot. It's not that you didn't think he was hot, you just didn't want to admit it.

  "You think I'm hot?" Stiles smirked before turning serious again, remembering what he was out here for in the first place. "You need to go."

  His voice had turned to a whisper, you didn't notice and continued to talk in your normal loud voice.

  "Leave? It's a free country, Stilinski!" Stiles rolled his eyes. He knew that this would take some time, time that he could spend trying to find an out of control werewolf.

  Suddenly a snap was heard, and you were pretty sure that it wasn't Theo this time. He was far behind. Maybe it was Scott?

  "We need to go." Stiles said quickly, grabbing your forearm and dragging you forward. He began to run until you stopped the both of you. There was no way you were going to run with him to god knows where.

  "Why?" You narrows your eyes at him.

  "There's a...uh..." He struggled to think up a reason. "Wild chicken nugget on the loose!"