Goodnight

A/N: Sorry it took so long, but again I'm like addicted to friends and that's all I've been doing. Anyway hope you enjoy! :)

His hands pulled up my shirt. Instead of protesting, like I should’ve, I helped him then proceeded to pull off his shirt. I left the rest of the stripping down to Noah. I wasn’t exactly an expert at this, but something told me he was. Pushing us back towards my bed he continued to remove our clothing one by one until all that was left was our underwear. We feel back onto my bed with me on the bottom.

He broke away breathless, “Condoms?”

“Top drawer,” I panted, and then sucked on the crook of his neck while he searched my bedside drawer.

He let out a moan then suddenly pulled away with a white envelope in his hand. His knees straddled my waist as he sat up.

“Noah?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Is that what you want to be doing right now?” I asked desperate to get it away from him.

“We’ve waited years, five more minutes won’t kill us,” he shrugged and opened it to read.

“Noah please,” I begged, “Chelsea gave me that I don’t even know what’s in there.”

He bent down to kiss me, and then sat up again to read the letter. He climbed off me and rolled to my side. Setting the letter and envelope down on my nightstand he turned his head to face me.

“You’re a virgin?” he asked softly and caring.

“It says that in there?” I asked in disbelief and turned my head to face his. He nodded.

“Yes,” I whispered.

He sighed, “I can’t take your virginity.”

“Why not?” I pouted.

“Not like this,” he corrected.

“Then how?” I asked confused why ‘how’ mattered.

“I have to take you out first,” he grinned.

“You can’t take me out after?” I grimaced.

“You’re cute,” he kissed my lips then pulled me into his arms so we were cuddled together, “No, I can’t take you out after.”

“Goodnight Noah,” I groaned.

“Goodnight Lexi,” he laughed.

A/N: Comment and vote. Hopefully I'll be better with getting chapters out quicker :)