And You're Going To Go On A Date With Him?

Noah and I had woken up together the next morning and after a slight disruption from John, had a pleasant day. We had gone to get food and then wander around in the park. Nothing big.

We sat on a bench talking and laughing.

“I thought John was going to kill you,” I giggled remembering that morning.

“It would’ve been worth it,” he grinned.

We starred at each other for what felt like a life time when someone said my name. Irritation flared inside as I turned to face the person and saw it was Gabe.

“Oh,” I said surprise and then snapped to my senses and stood up to greet him, “hey.”

His eyes slipped passed me to Noah and he nodded politely, “Hi.

“Hi,” Noah grumbled and stood up next to me.

Gabe rolled his eyes then looked back at me, “Are we still on for Saturday?”

This seemed to gain Noah’s interest. He quickly replied, “No.”

“I was asking her,” Gabe narrowed his eyes.

“And I’m telling you no,” Noah continued.

“It’s her choice.”

“She doesn’t want to go out with you!”

As horrible as it sounded I was glad they were fighting. It gave me some time to think it over. I just slept with Noah; do I still want to go out with Gabe? I knew the right answer should be no, but I wasn’t certain. Then I thought back to all the times I’d had with Noah over the years.

I decided I’d go out with Gabe Saturday to end our dating relationship properly and not look like I’m just taking Noah’s side.

“Hey!” I interrupted sounding angrier than I truly was, “Noah, can I talk to you over there?” I pointed to a tree a little east of the bench. Once he had walked there I turned to Gabe, “Yes, we’re still on.”

“Good,” he grinned and looked like he was leaning in to kiss me before he saw something behind my back. He pulled away, “Bye.”

“Bye,” I waved as he walked away.

“You told him no, right Lexi?” the sound of my name from Noah’s lips made me shiver as I faced him.

“I told him yes, but-,”

He cut me off ignoring my reason entirely, “You told him yes?”

“Yeah, but Noah-,” I tried to explain and was once more cut off.

“We just slept together,” he gritted his teeth, “and you’re going to go on a date with him?”

“Will you listen to me?” I demanded.

“No.”

I rolled my eyes, “Now you’re just being a baby. The reason I said yes was because-,”

“Blah-blah-blah-blah!” he shouted and covered his ears proving my baby comment correct.

“Will you shut up?”

“No,” he growled, “You shouldn’t have said yes or you shouldn’t have slept with me.”

Temporally forgetting all I was trying to tell him I snapped back, “You didn’t have to sleep with me.”

We starred at each other angrily waiting to see who’d break first. It felt like hours, but most likely it was only a few minutes.

“Ugh!” I yelled in frustration and walked away. I just needed time to cool off. He’d call me later. Right?

A/N: So this story is pretty close to being done depending on how I divide the chapters. Oh and so sad about Lexi and Noah right? By the way Paradise Fears (the video on the side) how cute are they? Comment and vote!