Epilog

Epilog

Noah kissed my hand in his before walking into the strip club. We both knew the reaction we were going to get walking in there. At least Courtney wasn’t there at night. She didn’t seemed to care anymore however because I set her up with Gabe. The two of them seemed more than thrilled. Trish would be working the bar. It was nice to be honest with my friends though. I let Chelsea tell everyone the truth finally.

We walked through the door, hand in hand and went to go visit Sam and John, who I happened to know would be having a father son talk at the moment about John’s first date with Chelsea. I knocked lightly on the open door and they turned to look at us.

“Finally!” John exclaimed and pulled us into a huge hug.

I laughed, “John… can’t breathe.”

He chuckled and let me go, “Sorry, but it’s a about time you two got together.”

I beamed too happy to be real at that moment. I mouthed a small thank you to John and Sam before we went back into my office. I started up the computer before going to the bar with Noah for a drink.

“Hey, Trisha,” I grinned, “Can I have a Coke?”

“Sure,” she made the drink before turning to look at us, “Who’s this?”

“Noah,” I blushed knowing what was coming.

“You two are finally together. Oh my God! Yay!” She pulled me over the bar top for a hug.

I giggled as she let go and I grabbed Noah’s hand again.

“Thanks for the Coke. I’m going to find Chelsea,” I nodded toward the stage.

We walked behind the curtain to see Chelsea in the naughty nurse outfit. She came running at me and squeezed me into a big hug. When she let go I laughed a little.

“Hey Noah,” she grinned at the man she hadn’t seen in about sixteen months.

“Hey Chelsea,” he smiled like they were friends again. I don’t think they ever really stopped being friends. Noah may be hot headed and stubborn, but it was pretty hard not to like him.

“Glad to have you back,” she nudged him with her elbow.

He laughed, “Glad to be back.”

“I’ll be right back,” Chelsea yelled as she scurried off.

Noah grinned and pulled me into his arms.

“It wasn’t that bad,” he smirked down at me.

“No, it wasn’t,” I beamed as he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips barely touched when we heard people.

“Aw,” Chelsea and Trish said in unison.

Chelsea, Trish, Sam, and John stood on the stage by the stairs watching us. I groaned, but Noah shrugged and kissed me anyway.

He pulled back to whisper in my ear, “I really am glad to be back.”

“I’m glad you’re back too,” I whispered back, “I think you had gone too soon.”

“I love you,” he beamed.

I grinned, “I love you too.”

And he kissed me again.

A/N: It's over :'( Whaa! But I was thinking, if you guys wanted, I could add another chapter giving you a sneak peek at my next story? Tell me what you think. I won't do it if no one comments because then I'm not sure you want to read it. Thank you by the way for your support :)