Trouble with Persian

Adeline

"Hello, Litten," She greeted as she spotted Litten running. The Fire type stopped and came over. They tended to feed the wild pokemon as a bowl full of Poke Food with some berries was waiting for it.

Digging in with gusto she watched as the food dissapeared in the pokemon's belly. Once full Litten once again trotted off with a Oran Berry in it's mouth. "You and your friend are welcome to stay over !" She called surprising the pokemon.

You know I'm feeding someone else ? Litten's surprised gaze seemed to say. "You both are welcome any time," She pointed out.

Meowth

You have got to be kidding me. That same kid from the shop, Ash was complaing about how Litten took his special sandwich. Get over it, She rolled her eyes before helping herself to a Oran Berry.

Later

It's that nasty Persian again ! Running out of the house she charge at the Alolan Persian to give it a Fury Swipe for harrasing Magikarp and Goldeen. "Karp," The pokemon thanked. No doubt he felt tired after trying to fend the feline pokemon off.

There was only so much you can do if you could only Flail and slap your enemy around. "Fresh, fresh," The Persian sneered in a ugly tone. Hair raised up from the nasty Classy Pokemon she growled in warning.

As it's blue gem began to glow. "Mimikyu, use Shadow Ball !" Adeline ordered as she charged out, barefoot before the myserious pokemon lunged into battle.

Outnumbered the Persian gave one final sneer beofre running off. "That's right ! Run off !" Adeline barked before rushing to check on how Magikarp was. Goldeen was fine, only Magikarp had been forced to fight so close.

His scales were hard but still the pokemon was scratched and bruised. He'd need some care for sure after being attacked so roughly. Adeline and her trainer Hazel had decided that Magikarp and Goldeen would stay inside with the feeble looking Feebas.

This time it went well as Goldeen was too tired to start any bullying. All three ate hungrily but Feebas seemed to have improved after being caught. The difference from when she first arrived and now were much different.

     But Feebas still looked rather unappealing like you'd get sick after eating it. Stretching she noticed how bright the moon was and decided to go for a walk while the two focused on babying the water pokemon.

She found Litten and even more as there was that human, Ash and a old Stoutland. The two were living in a once grand house but no it was just a old ruin. She knew, not that their home was discovered, that Persian had followed them here, they had to leave.

"You know, you two could stay over at my home. My humans wont mind, in fact Hazel, my trainer loves Stoutlands," She pointed out.