Treasure Hunting with Stoutlands !

Adeline

Ohana Town had a bit of a western feel, with all it's wood and tauros decorations. "Ash, stop wasting time !" Mallow called as Ash seemed to be wasting time and talking to himself.  They weren't here on Akala Island to just sight see.

   Olivia, the island Queen would be teaching them after all. "Were all already here !" Mallow added. "Come on !" She added as she copied Mallow's pose, hands on her hips and torso slightly bent forward.

   Once Olivia appeared and told them they were having a special class to Marrow perk up. "Will it be a cooking class ?" chuckling, "Wait for it, don't rush."

"First we have to prepare," The Professor added before leading them through a field full of Stoutlands. There were even Lilliepups too ! So cute, She squealed. One day she would catch a Lilliepup for herself !

  "So many Stoutlands !" Mallow commented in awe. "And many other pokemon !" Kiawe added. Oh yeah, wasn't Akala Island Kiawe's home ? She knew he lived on a farm full of Milktanks and other pokemon.

    Soon they walked in a barn full of Stoutland who wore riding gear. "Today, we'll ride them and go look  for some hidden treasures !" Olivia explained. "Treasure ?" Ash questioned.

"That's right.  The Stoutland from this farm are so good at sniffing burried things."

"There will be ingredients and rare metals hidden. You can even find fossils !" At Olivia's words they were all excited. Her Mom had told her about fossils and how the pokemon could be brought back to life.

Amaura, a  cute rock and ice type was not only the cutest and charming little dinosaur but also was found in her home region Kalos.

But the Alolan Region, she was not sure what she would find.  "It all depends on how well you defend your Stoutland and reach it's searching potential. This is your homework ! The own who finds the best treasure wins !" Olivia explained.

And with that everyone searched for a Stoutland they shared chemistry with.

Meowth

Kiawe quickly pared up with one who seemed very mature and responsible. Marrow pared up with a easy going Stoutland in green riding gear.

   The orange geared Stoutland Sophocles chose seemed okay. The sleeping pink one was what Lillie chose. Lana looked cautiously at a blue geared Stoutland.  "So soft !" Ash exclaimed as he touched the long silky mustache-like fur only to be tackled.

That Stoutland was not at all friendly. Looking over at Adeline she could see the girl examining the Stoutland with a practiced eye.

Adeline

She  searched for an intelligent Stoutland while using her heart to help feel for it. "That hurt !' Ash groaned. That Stoutland was the most difficult and had the less riding experience.

Not a good pick for a one day homework assignment. Looking away she found one near the end. He had intelligent eyes and the air of nobility. He looked very willing and also was very healthy and in his prime.

   "So silky," She praised silently as she ran her hands over the Stoutland's glossy coat.  "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Adeline," She greeted. "Ash ! Something bad is happening here !" Marrow's cry got her attention.

Stiffening she saw the Stoutland who seemed to have picked Ash was taking off the boy's pants. "Those two suite each other," She commented to the childish pair.

Once the race began, Ash and Kiawe took off fast did she urge her Stoutland to run. They flew fast as Stoutland led them through a forest.