Eevee and Dugleo

Eevee

"What will I evolve into ?" She questioned out loud. Hidden in a vast Berry patch she had not been worried anyone would here except... "You're worrying about something like that ?" A female voice questioned coldly.

     "No need to be cold, Miss Ice Queen," A male voice replied. Leaves shifted to reveal two Eevee's. The smaller one, Ice Queen and the other was a particularly fluffy male. The two were complete opposites, fire and ice.

   "Then you both know what you'll evolve into ?" She questioned anxiously. "Well Ice Queen will probably be a Vaporeon or Glaceon. Me ? I'll choose what I think is best," The fluffy male replied.

"You don't know that. I might evolve into a Jolteon or Espeon," The Ice Queen snapped. "Jolteon is a bit more outgoing I'd say. You're cool and love the ocean," The other Eevee remarked.

After a while of bickering the siblings only stopped when Adeline called," Eevee ! Come on out ! Where having a picnic !" Meaning there would be a fancy feast outside. Her mouth watered at the possible food she'd have. Hazel and Addeline went all out on the food and drinks.

Herb and cheese bread, spinach, cucumbers, fancy deli-meats and even that slightly sweet goat's cheese, provolone. And that was just one of the human food's ! "Come on Eevee ! They made special new Poke Puffs !" Meowth called.

   "They even made a special Lemon Curd Poke Puff for you !" Fennekin added. Now her mouth had a river of drool, she loved lemon based things !

"Eevee what are you-" Adeline began but stopped once she saw the wild Eevee's. "Who's that pretty fox pokemon ?" The male sibling whispered as he eyed Fennekin. "Oh, that's Fennekin, she's a fire type-" She began.

   "Fennekin use Ember ! Meowth, Fury Swipes !" Adeline shouted. Meowth leaped into action and managed to hit the male while Fennekin tag-teamed the sister. "Stop drooling and battle !" Ice Queen snapped as she leaped up and used Shadow Ball. The other Eevee used Dig and disappeared.

Meowth and Fennekin dodged the Shadow Ball. "I'll handle the female, you handle the other one," Meowth strategized. With that the Normal type pokemon leaped with a Slash and continued a onslaught while Fennekin kept her focus on the Eevee in the ground.

  "Behind you !" She shouted. As the male Eevee emerged he was hit with a Attract  attack. Heart eyed the fool became a love slave of Fennekin's. "Use Scratch !" Adeline ordered and soon it was one Eevee down, one to go.

Disgusted Ice Queen got serious with two pokemon advancing toward her. Dodging the oncoming attacks with amazing speed and precision she watched as her total opposite jumped to cover Meowth and Fennekin with Swift.

   The shower of stars hit them and kicked up dust. With her brother caught this Eevee was not going to be caught easily. She needed to help !

  Rushing she dodged and weaved until she confronted the other Eevee. Using Baby-Doll Eyes she weakened the enemy Eevee right before Meowth did a sneak attack with Dark Pulse. Collapsed now, Adeline took advantage of that and tossed a Poke Ball.

To tired to really put up the fight, Adeline now caught two Alolan Eevee's. "Yeah ! Now let's go eat ! All of us," She added looking at the to new pokemon.

Adeline

"A bit of a ice queen," She remarked, watching one of the Eevee's coolly dismiss Fennekin while the other one, the really fluffy one seemed to be in love with Fennekin and Vulpix. The two Eevee's were like Fire and Ice.

    The cold one was standoffish and only seemed to prefer being around Gyarados, but then again the pokemon stayed by the huge pond were he seemed to be keeping a eye on Feebas and Goldeen who had settled down enough to eat.

Gyarados seemed to have taken the role as protector seriously as he became very aggressive to intruders.

Later that night

There were a lot of people at the Dugleo Concert, but the weirdest thing was that the people wore three kinds of blond wigs ! Long hair, Mushroom cut (rather unflattering to her) and finally a short perm.

   Compared to the natural dark skin tone of the natives with the blonde wigs it looked strange. "Come on Eevee's !" She called as she headed for the ridge to listen and watch. The Eevee's came along with Meowth, Fennekin and Mimikyu.

From their spot she could see Ash on a long blonde wig and even Kiawe in one of those Mushroom Cut wigs, it was something she'd rather not see and looking at the older boy she could tell he hated it to. "Must have been guilt tricked into it," She mused while she reviewed about Peer Pressure.

 "Hey Hey Hey Hey Thank you,  Alola !" DJ Leo called causing the crowd to shout," Alola !"

"Feel the screams of my brothers ! Receive the dance and prayer of Alola ! All that will receive..." The DJ worked the crowd well. Listening to the beat she had the urge to dance. "From Dugtrio." The Alolan Version Dugtrio was rather strange with three kinds of hair that was actually mustaches ! And were considered some kind of Deity but she did not believe that.

The music was good but she didn't care much for the Dugtrio's singing.

Next day

"What will happen to the concert today ? Before in this sudden separation, all alola is in a great fuss and sadness," The blonde perm wig wearing reporter began before she began to cry and the wig fell off to reveal short blue hair.

   "I'm sad too ! Those were the news for today !'

 "Isn't that the reporter from the Pancake Race ?" Her Mom questioned after taking a sip of her tea. "Yeah, I saw the concert but Dugleo.... well it's not my taste," She replied before taking a bite of her French Toast.

After watching the tear show she decided to see what Ash was up too. He'd be looking in on this after all. The concert was a ghost town but she did notice Ash and some others leaving a lone house that was hidden by the grand stage.

Wandering the shore she saw a group of people sent flying except that a Bewear caught them neatly before running into the forest. "Well that's settled. Come on, let's go home," She muttered with her Eevee group following her.

  That night Dugleo performed another concert.