Hatching Day !

Adeline

It's going to hatch ! She chanted in her head as she and Fennekin ran to School. "Pu ! Pu !" She heard as she ran inside.  "Shiron..." Lillie said as she stared at the other glowing egg. "Shiron ?" Ash questioned.

"That's just what I've been calling the egg while I've been looking after it. Since it's white and likes to roll around," Lillie explained. "It's glowing," Ash commented. "Then it will hatch very soon," She pointed out with her own glowing egg.

"That egg to ?" Ash questioned. "Yep, they both want out it seems," She replied fondly as she looked at her own egg. Waves of light began to emit from the egg before it glowed so bright. The egg broke and all they saw was pure white bouncy fluff.

It was a tail ! And then the head. It was unmistakable, it was a pure white Vulpix ! A shiny ?She questioned as her own egg began to glow even more. Soon it would hatch as well.

"Vull," The beautiful, pure white and fluffy pokemon cried softly.

"It hatched !" They all said at once.  "Shiron. I'm so glad you hatched sound and safe !" Lillie greeted the baby pokemon as it began to rub it's face. Smiling the pokemon turned to the girl but Lillie still could not touch the pokemon.

  "Lillie, can you...." Mallow began but saw the terrified look. Really she still has not gotten over whatever happened !? She silently glared at the idiot blond. Her patients was pretty thin it seemed.

"Not touch it... But you toughed it when it was an egg," Mallow pointed out to the rich girl. "I'm not scared of it," Lillie replied while she stared at the baby Vulpix. "It's just..."

Her egg began to strongly glow. "Guys ! Look !" She yelled loud enough to get the Principle and the Professor to run in.

The egg Ash brought from Kanto would hatch very soon. Setting it on the table they all waited eagerly. As the egg hatched she heard the same sound as a Vulpix she recognized hatched. "Vul ?" It said softly in surprise to see all of them watching.

"It's a Vulpix ! Both of them !" Ash yelled. "Pika !" Pikachu cheered. "So they were both Vulpix eggs !" Mallow said.

Fennekin

As the humans chatted she went up to investigate the two new Fox pokemon. "Fen," She greeted. "Vulpix, Alola form, the Fox pokemon. An Ice type. It's covered in white fur." The talking Pokedex began as the unusual Vulpix began to groom itself.

"It was found on Mount Lanakila. It exhales air colder than -50 degrees Fahrenheit, freezing everything." At this the white furred pokemon yawned before twitching it's ears and tail.

"And this one is a Fire type," The talking Pokedex went to Adeline's Vulpix. As each of the six tails grow, the fur becomes more lustrous."

"A red Vulpix is rare," The boy their trainer had a crush on before the one manned paparazzi began to 'gather more data'. Startled they all flinched but were fine. Ash greeted the Kalos regioned Vulpix who seemed warm and out going but the other was cold as it blasted a Powder Snow.

Both the annoying chatterbox  and Ash were frozen in a block of ice. "Let's free them," She said. With a Ember the two were out. "Hot !" They both shrieked as they were barbecued. Well duh, She thought.

"What was that for !" Ash demanded.  "Were burnt !" The Chatterbox yelled.  "Hey ! We freed you !" She pointed out before Adeline hit the two. "Stop that !" Adeline hit both two with powerful slaps.

Adeline

      Leaping down both fire Fox pokemon began to socialize while the ice pokemon was still cold. She at first wanted the white Vulpix but now seeing it's personality the outgoing Vulpix was a  way better choice.

Watching the cute bouncing pokemon play she got back to the real word as Principle Samson handed said bouncing ball of fluff. "Adeline will take this one." Smiling she waited eagerly as who would race the Ice Vulpix was picked.

It turned out to be Lillie, after all she cared for the egg, Mallow had pointed out. Class was pretty fun but she remembered something as they were all ready to leave. How should I tell them ? She thought as she carried Vulpix home.

"I see the egg clearly hatched, Welcome Vulpix," Her Mom cooed over the cute pokemon. "The other egg turned out to be another Vulpix," She started. Hearing this her Mom stopped and cocked her head questionly. "It was an Alola Version Vulpix, turns out they have white fur and are ice type."

"Wow, guess we shouldn't be surprised," Her Mom began thoughtfully. "I all ready informed Principle Oak that you would be gone for a while." Maybe I should just go without telling ? No, she planned to leave a note at class.

    "What pokemon are you going to take ? You will have to leave soon," Her Mom pointed out as she got up with Vulpix in her arms.

"Ralts, Magicarp, Feebas, Fennekin and Mimikyu," She answered. "Then that means it will be you and me, Vulpix," Her Mom cooed as she rubbed her face against Vulpix's shiny fur. "Pix !" The pokemon replied. "Oh yes, here are a few places you will need to go," Her Mom handed a slip of paper.

   "Thanks Mom," She replied before getting her stuff packed. "Ku ?" Mimikyu questioned. "You'll love the Kalos Region," She said as she got her stuff ready. Checking the paper she saw she need to go to Lumiose City and Couriway Town, behind the waterfall, her  Mom had scribbled.

All she had to do was leave the note.

Will be going on a short journey. Will be back soon.

From Adeline

It was short and to the point. She'd reach Lumiose City for the Stone Emporium but Couriway Town was pretty far. From Lumiose she'd take Route 16 then Dendemille Town, Route 17, Ainistar City and finally reach Route 18 which had a train station that ran to Couriway Town !

With that all done she'd be back to Alola and maybe catch a few new pokemon, She concluded as she went over the map.