Poke Swap

Meowth  

She watched as Fennekin was second to Pikachu. Steenee was still close to the fire-type's heels as Fennekin made a mad dash to Adeline's waiting arms. "You did very well," Adeline praised as Fennekin took second.

Pikachu really had an advantage when it came to speed. That was when the Professor came in and informed the students they would be exchanging pokemon for the day.

Adeline had Litten while Ash had both Fennekin and Shiron the Vulpix. Lillie had Pikachu, Kiawe now had Popplio while Lana had his pokemon. She could see those energetic twins accidently causing explosions.

  Sophocles had Stenee while Mallow had Togedemaru. Yawning she stretched from her spot.

Fennekin

She felt as lost as Shiron when Adeline walked back home.

Ash's home was definitely different. Jumping away from the sleeping owl pokemon, he fell out of the bag. How can that pokemon still sleep ? she questioned. Rockruff, she decided  was to....too much.

I want to go home.

Litten

Adeline's home was different. Not only was it larger but filled with all sorts of pokemon. Climbing up a tree he noticed Garados dozing off in the sun.

  Later on he had been served food called Poke Puffs and Macaroons. The Poke Puffs looked like cup cakes, there were many varieties too.

Fennekin

"Come here Fennekin," Ash offered a hand. After Shiron blasted a Powder Snow did she use Ember after Ash thawed out. No thank you, She thought as she padded away with Shiron. "So hot !" Ash yelped from the heat.

    "It doesn't seem to work," Ash mumbled to himself.  Feeling weary she followed Shiron to take a nap. Ears flopping down she settled down close to the other fox pokemon.  "Hey ! Time to eat !" She heard.

"Yeah ! I'm hungry !" Ash scrambled at a run. When Ash offered them food she ignored it and continued to nap.

Meowth

Early that morning she decided to see Marrow and Togedemaru. Turned out Marrow used the energetic pokemon to help her clean the restaurant faster.

As for Lana's house the twin managed to touch one of Tuntonator's spike causing a explosion. "I panicked !" A burnt twin laughed. Do those twins just eat sugar everyday or something !?

Fennekin

She did not mind taking a walk or eating yummy berries but she was not going to train ! Padding away she headed for a comfy shaded spot. She missed Adeline ! By now she would have been groomed and maybe they would hop on Garados and play in the ocean.

  She'd frolic on Garados while the other would soak and swim.

Litten

Vulpix, Flareon and himself ran all over Garados's body while the giant pokemon lounged in the calm waters. It was amazing ! The scaled pokemon was like a jungle gym ! Even served as a slide for them. The others swam or even floated in the water.

Racing Vulpix he lunged to reach Garados's head.

Next day

Fennekin

I never want to be swapped out again ! She cried as she jumped into Adeline's waiting arms.

Meowth

It seemed the saying of winning a man by his stomach also included Togedemaru. As Steenee hugged her trainer the round pokemon rubbed up against Mallow. Laughing at the dismayed Sophocles she looked over at Lana and Kiawe.

   Kiawe seemed pleased with his pokemon's shiny shell. Also beside's a cool trick involving Steenee's aroma in Malasada doughnuts but Lillie was able to touch Pikachu !