Camping in the Morelull Forest

Meowth

Lillie was certainly not in her element. The girl was struggling to get a fire going until Litten walked into eye range. Litten willingly helped and was rather proud of himself while Lillie praised him.

    Shiron then headed back to her trainer and decided to be praised as well. With an ice attack the fire and pot were inside a giant frozen shard of ice.

"I did it !" Ash called. All three of the guys were setting up the tents while the girls set up the food. And her, she lounged on a tree branch watching all the commotion. "The curry is almost done," Mallow added.

    Taking in the scent of the yummy smelling food did her stomach lightly rumble. However Lana began telling them a scary story. People would suddenly fall asleep and when they woke up......... they were SUPER SKINNY !

"Incredible skinny !"

Adeline

The curry was not too spicy and it was delicious ! Digging in she glanced over at the pokemon chowing down her homemade pokefood. Taking another bite of the curry she looked over at the remaining curry, which was a lot. They would be eating curry for dinner and probably breakfast.

Glancing over at her pokemon she felt a bit sad that Fennekin had not joined but then again her pokemon would never turn down a spa day. Coconut oil treatment, Mud treatments and even some more special brushing.

Lillie's list got her attention, Towel, Pajamas, dress, repel, potions.  Another dress, towel, Pajamas, dress and more repel and potions. The list continued on until Lillie realized she packed too much.

   "It's always a good thing to have a large supply of Repel and potions," She added to try to get Lillie to feel better. That reminds me, I have to spray myself and my pokemon with more repel, She thought.

    She had done it earlier but the repel would wear off soon.

Vulpix

"Hold on, Vulpix. Your the last to be sprayed," Adeline murmured soothingly as she sprayed her with something. Eyes closed and head down she waited until Adeline was done and frolicked over at the stream to get her paws wet.

She heard screams from far away. Startled she ran to Adeline who had been wading in the water too. "It's okay, everything it okay," Adeline cooed as she cuddled her in her arms.

Adeline

More zombies ! Ash and Sophocles hobbled into view. kiawe, Lana, Mallow, Popplio, Litten, Shiron. Rockruff, Steenee and (maybe ?) Togedemaru.

"Ash...." Wizened Kiawe managed to say. I feel like I'm in some sort of horror movie, She commented to herself.

Dinner time

They might not have enough curry for breakfast, She thought as Ash,  Lana, Mallow, Kiawe and Sophocles inhaled the food like it was a competition. The pokemon too were the same, the thin starved pokemon fought amongst themselves to eat the bowls heaped with berries and more pokefood.

    She was worried her own pokemon would not be able to get enough but she had packed more food just in case.

Meowth

Ash was just as round as Sopocles and Togedemaru ! Now full she climbed up high in a tree to review what happened.

   They all fell asleep, woke up skinny and starving but Lillie, Adeline and her pokemon were fine. All they did was sleep.

     "That's enough !" Adeline yelled as she smacked the offensive Rotomdex as it had endlessly chattered.

She saw a light..... so tired.

I fell asleep again ! She yowled. She did not feel hungry like the other had. The others who had been hungry earlier however were hungry, just not rail thin skinny.

Turned out a mushroom looking pokemon called Morelull had been the culprit. Seems the Illuminating Pokémon would put it's victims asleep, then sucked their energy from them. Kind of like Leech Seed, She thought from her spot.

   "We must have been safe because Adeline sprayed us with repel !" She informed the pokemon. As the tiny fairy/grass pokemon fell asleep it woke up and the same bright light happened. Closing her eyes she hunched down to avoid falling asleep.

Once it seemed safe did she open her eyes to see the Morelull preying on Kiawe. Ash however volunteered, he'd eat curry rapidly while the wild Morelull drained him of his energy.

Once all the curry was gone were the two super fat.

Kirlia

Leaping she ran alongside the traveling Morelull as they illuminated the path. She felt Adeline's wonder and happiness. Once they reached a very old and large tree did all the Morelull perch on it. Strangely the tree had now leaves or any signs of life.

   The lights began to change pink as all the Morelull evolved into larger human sized mushroom-looking pokemon. Shiinotic was very similar to it's previous evolution, Morelull.

However the Shiinotic were able to share energy as they helped the sleeping tree awaken. New branches grew and so did the leaves and finally bright red flower buds bloomed.

Adeline

While the Shiinotic did make them all fall asleep, no one however was skinny or hungry. Stretching she looked at the beautiful tree the Shiinotic had helped. No longer dormant the tree was clearly awake and full of energy.