Pokebase

Adeline

What the heck is Pokebase ? she thought as Ash got super excited. "Batting and running  like this !" Ash mimicked swing a bat before running in place. "Lots and lots of action and speed !" Ash slid. "Not interested and I have no idea what's Pokebase," she dryly commented.

  Tuning out Ash and the looks of disbelief while she dug for a certain Pokeball. As a handsome looking guy in a red uniform, followed by a Snorlax did she notice the class became a bunch of fan girls. Oruoru it seemed was a big star in Pokebase but she was not sticking around.

"Gyarados, help me out !" she called as her pokemon flashed outside.

Gyarados

"That's a fine looking Gyarados," A stranger commented. "Thanks, I've raised him since he was a little Magikarp," Adeline replied with a proud look. She had made a lot of effort in raising him skillfully. " Gyrados, get me out of here !" Adeline ordered looking at him expectantly.

Lowering his head he offered his head for Adeline to step on. While Adeline climbed out he could hear her argue with the class. "I have zero interest and just looking at you all this is so gross," Adeline replied.

    "I see very little appeal in this game. Watching Ash got me even less interested," Adeline softened her blow.

Adeline

She decided to do some practice for the Contests. She had Glaceon and Flareon try out their moves. She had Glaceon use Ice Beam to create a huge and long slide while Flareon went first using Fire Spin to make it slippery.

   "Glaceon !" Her pokemon cheered. Seeing this Eevee leaped onto the giant slide and join in. Before long people started using the slide and they were enjoying it.

"Alright use Blizzard and Ember !"  She ordered as they were getting on a roll. As both moves directed at the sky intertwined to create falling snow. Sighing she took in the cool temperature she had begun to miss.

    Before long everyone frolicked in the fresh white snow.

"Way better than Pokebase."