Totem Pokemon of The Lake

Adeline

The lake was amazing ! Clear deep blue water glittered while the waterfalls added more of it's pleasant effect. It was clear this would be a  favorite spot for her.

Fennekin

She was grateful that Adeline calmed down. Ever since Lana won the treasure hunt and even has her own Z-Ring Adeline had been in a foul mood. Even when she heard about the Totem pokemon living in this lake made Adeline storm here.

  She had even thought Adeline would lay waste to the lake or do something drastic to force the pokemon to come to her. 

Feeling tired she curled up and dreamed she was in that wonderful meadow full of colorful flowers in bloom. The heat of the sun warmed her fur and she drifted off.

"It's huge !" She heard Ash exclaim. "So they heard about the Totem pokemon, too ?" She heard Adeline grumble. Sighing she went back to sleep while Adeline fished another one of those little 'Weeping' pokemon.

"ROAR !!!!!" A sudden ear splintering roar woke her up. Flinching she ran to the edge to see Gyarados was battling with a giant pokemon. The Totem Pokemon ? Glancing over at Adeline's spot... SHE WAS GONE ! Rushing back she saw on the island were Adeline stood.

Gyarados

Baring his teeth he rammed into the intruder as it began healing the Totem pokemon. He fought and battered the healing pokemon, Alomomola  away while Lana fought the pokemon she had on the line. Swirling he used his muscular tail to bat the Alomomola out of the water.

  Still deep in the waters he saw a spark of yellow that made him think Pikachu had used an electric attack. Poking his head out, he breached the water to see the wild Alomomola swim away while it sobbed.

   Glad Adeline had not caught that one, was all he thought before he turned around to battle the strange pokemon. It was rather large but something felt off. With a hunch he swam after the pokemon and barreled at it. Or rather through it to his histonishment.

  To his dismay several little fish pokemon, smaller than any he had ever seen rained down on him. Confused he eyed the tiny little pokemon as they all seemed to be weeping.

Eyeing them he cocked his head closer to inspect the strange pokemon as they swam away. "Gyarados !" Adeline called. Looking over he saw a displeased expression on her face. Baffled he swam over to observe his trainer.

   Adeline had never been angry with him, not even when he was a Magikarp. He had searched all his memories. This concluded to him that he was safe. Looking around he saw what must have been the reason, a girl. Lana had a Z-Crystal, one of the little pokemon had given it to her.

After ferrying a furious Adeline he met with Fennekin. Sharing theories it seemed Adeline was made she had not been given a crystal. Glancing at his stiff trainer he could see how mad she was. 

   "You'll get one," Fennekin tried to console their trainer. "Thanks Fennekin. You too Gyarados, you were amazing and really brave, battling that Totem pokemon," Adeline praised as she patted his scaled body.

Fennekin

Heading back in Adeline's arms she listened to Adeline speak, "I'll challenge Olivia." Sheer determination spoke.