Oliva Appears, She Laughs and Cries ! The Kahuna of Akala Island !

Fennekin

"Akala, Akala !" She heard from a distance. Perking her ears from her safe spot in Adeline's arms she watched as the fool ran into school grounds only to be bulldozed by a Tauros.  "What is it with Ash and getting hurt by Tauros ?" Adeline questioned.

   This was certainly not the first time this has happened. As for the rampaging Tauros, Kiawe's Charizard held it by the horns. The thing was the Tauros had become upset when Charizard flew in.

"You stay here Fennekin," Adeline set her down to go settle down the bull  pokemon.

Adeline

"There, there, it's okay," She cooed as she rubbed the Tauros's head. She had seen her Mom do this countless times with pokemon. She gave out calm waves of emotion. The trick was that the pokemon would pick that up and would more likely be friendly.

However a Mid Day Lycanroc jumped in between Charizard and Tauros making her jump away. Now even more upset the pokemon bellowed and pawed at the ground.

"Alola !" A woman greeted.

Looking she saw that the woman was clearly from the Alolan Region with her dark skin and hair. "Don't worry about it too much. Very good, very good..." She patted the angry pokemon before giving it a kiss. Surprised the pokemon seemed to have melted.

   "Your such a good boy !" The woman cooed as the Tauros greeted with a happy moo.

Amazing, she thought. Focusing on the woman all she sensed was calm and friendly vibes. Not very old this stranger was very gifted. I need to become better, She added to herself.

Oliva was the Akala's Kahuna. Tapu Lele, she thought of the mysterious guardian. For some reason she felt something about that Guardian. Also it seemed Kiawe had challenged the island Queen and that was how he got a Z-Ring and crystal.

Later at class they were informed they would be going to Akala Island. "I can't wait !" She cheered. As Olivia was about to give them something did she trip.

Why do I get the feeling this will happen ? She pondered glumly.

Kiawe got a bracelet made out of shiny red stones, Lillie's bracelet was made out of pale heart shaped blue and green stones, Mallow got vibrant blue and yellow earrings.

Lana got a pretty blue pendant with pearls around the stone. "It's like I'm looking at the bottom of the sea," She commented. I wonder what I'll get, She thought with anticipation. Sophocles however seemed puzzled with his bracelet and it's different blues.

Ash got a clip on that you could add on your bag, it had a large white gem.

"Here you do," Olivia handed her a pretty necklace. At the center was a large Tanzanite, the chain had delicate little Lapis stones as well. "So pretty," She cooed as she put the new jewelry on.

     It turned out Olivia had an accessory store and also a Z-Ring. And a Rockium Z Crystal too. It made sense since her partner pokemon was a rock type.

Gyarados

He looked down at the cheerful human. A rather strange one, he added as he watched the woman comment how 'Cute' they were. "Such bright scales. You've been well cared for," The woman surprised him as she ran a hand over his scaled body.

 "My mom and me make our pokemon food by hand. Each pokemon's food is different but mostly they have the same or similar ingredients, depending on their taste," Adeline informed proudly. Indulging the humans he shifted so the sun hit his scales to show how they gleamed.