Farewell

Adeline

Sophocles was acting rather strange today at class. He wasn't paying attention and had to be retold his question when they had been talking about Electric Pokémon.

For Baton Pass Togedemaru raced at Pikachu. Crying the pokemon used her quills as she crushed poor Pikachu. Sophocles rather replied how his pokemon loves Pikachu so much that she cries.

     Something is up, She thought. Those two were acting very strange.

"What's this ?" She questioned as Sophocles gave them maps with six building circled in red. "It's my favorite Candy Shop. Ice Cream, Cupcakes,  Chocolate and Marasada Doughnuts. It's not well known yet, but there's a lot of shops that have been awesome for a while now, so we must go as soon as possible," Sophocles explained.

     "You circled Moo Moo Creamery," She pointed out. But Slurpuff's Bakerey, she'd have to bring everyone there. "But why ?" Mallow questioned. Sophocles explained he wanted to share information but Lana knew something was up too.

Fennekin

Adeline and the students cornered Sophocles while he was heading home. The reason both trainer and pokemon had been acting strange was because they were moving. He was leaving next week to go to a far away place.

   The humans made plans,they would eat at  Aina restaurant this Saturday, Adeline mentioned going to both her family's shop and Kiawe barrowed Sophocles and gave him a ride on his Charizard.

Adeline

That next day Sophocles seemed oddly jumpy, like he was hiding something. Lana however took him and it seems they got lucky, a Wailord had flipped backward as it leaped into the air.

Next day

Ash hurried off after class Ash hurried off to go catch a Charjabug. It was supposed to be his gift, and she supposed a pokemon known as the Battery pokemon was perfect for those two. As for her, she was bringing Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and a two layered lemon curd cake.

She came early to the restaurant, then Sophocles, Lana, Lillie,  Kiawe and his sister arrived then carrying bags. Kiawe's cute little sister  looked a lot like him but it was clear the older brother was a slave to his little sister.

   How cute, She giggled as she left to put the ice cream away.

Ash was rather late so they got the food out and she noticed she was not the only one who made a cake.

   "It's delicious. It's all delicious ," Sophocles moaned as he bit into a sandwich and cake. As they all began to say heartwarming, tear inducing things Ash and his pokemon burst in.

He had managed to find a Charjabug and indeed in turned out to be a good present.

The electric trainer then sobbed what he had been hiding. It seemed what his parents saw as far away was actually three houses down. Why shouldn't I be surprised, his parents are as chunky as their son, She thought.

    No one was really angry but she had planned on having Milktank give his parents some exercise. Running from a Milktank who is using Rollout will definitely make them run.