Mega Evolution

Adeline

She ended up leaving a message that she would be staying in the Kalos Region for maybe a few more days. She wanted to practice on Mega Evolution since she and Gyarados needed to practice.

But for now her pokemon played around. Eevee and Fennekin ran all over on Gyarados's body as the pokemon himself stayed still as he was used as a jungle gym. The wild Magikarp and her Feebas still saw Gyarados as their leader and now they swam through the pokemon's loose coils.

Kirlia and Mimikyu stayed with her as they napped peacefully on this lazy day. Lying down she went over all the amazing pokemon her Eevee could evolve. Maybe the cool Glaceon, or the fluffy Flareon ? Then again the mysterious Umbreon or the velvet furred Espeon ?

There were even more but it was so hard to choose ! Sighing she soaked in the warmth of the sun, it felt so good. Even Gyarados  seemed to soak up the light and heat in his scales. Even his Evolution Stone she had placed on his crest seemed to sparkle.

Lounging on her back she scanned through her Pokedex of all known Kalos region pokemon. The gorgeous Florges was a pokemon she had always wanted but she was sure she would not find one or even others of it's previous generation.

Maybe she'd stay here much longer, take Route 19 and reach Snowbell City and take a few Routes for Santalune City, she could keep going for the ocean.

No, She needed to get back and that meant she and Gyarados needed to train. "We're waisting to much time !" She shouted as she got up. Startled the pokemon jumped and jerked. Even Gyarados  jerked his great head.

"Gyarados ! Mega Evolve !" She shouted as she brushed her stone. Both of their stones glowed before ribbons of light connected to each other.

Gyarados

"Gyarados ! Mega Evolve !" Adeline shouted. Her stone glowed brightly before ribbons of light unfolded. The stone on his crest was also glowing and had it's own ribbons. Light covered his body as he felt his body changing.

But these changes weren't exaggerated like when he had evolved from a Magikarp to a Gyarados. His body felt thicker and his fins were larger than ever. The largest on his spine seemed to almost dwarf his body.

Raising his bulky body he leaped far so high. As it landed on the shore with a loud thud her twisted to look over his smaller trainer. Snarling he had a strange impulse to destroy. Confused by these strange feelings he reined them in. He could never harm Adeline, she had done so much for him.

All his memories showed him of what a good and caring trainer Adeline had been to him. Roaring loudly he leaped away back into the lake. Swimming until he was at a distance did he look over at Adeline, his trainer was confused but not afraid.

The Magikarp however seemed hesitant to approach him but not Feebas, she swam around his coils. Happily she brushed against his new bulky body.

  Adeline eventually had him return to normal. Feeling a bit worn he rested his chin on the shore. "Maybe I should go to Mom, She'll be able to help us," Adeline commented thoughtfully as she scratched his scales.