Flames of Wela Volcano

Fennekin

She hopped up the last step before Adeline's voice replied," Wait a second Fennekin, I want Gyarados to wear the crown first." All right, she pouted as she shuffled to the side. Gyarados bent his head down enough for Olivia to place it on his head.

  Eyes snapped wider and Gyarados  as he arched his serpent-like neck back to give a loud roar. According to Kiawe the Wela Crown, which was made out of Wela lava and had those red stones in it made fire type pokemon stronger. It also made other types stronger too which was why Adeline was so excited.

   But for a fire type they were made even stronger so that was why she and Vulpix were out, to have the crown placed on their heads. Vulpix seemed excited about this rumor while Litten seemed unsure.

   "ROAR !!!" Gyarados roared causing everyone to jump away. The Flareon before them let out a scared cry before rushing away. "Haha, feel stronger Gyarados ?" Adeline called at the giant pokemon lowered himself so Adeline could run her hands over his scales. Show off, she thought as Adeline had Gyarados return.

Then came Vulpix's turn, then Flareon and finally her turn. "I'm granting you the power of Wela Volcano," Olivia placed the crown on her head. She felt her fur ripple and deep inside she felt different, like a flame inside her growing.

  It flared as she moved to use Flamethrower. The fire flared out, hotter then before. "That looked stronger then your average Flamethrowers, here, let me take a picture," A quick flash came.

 Now was Litten's turn, as Olivia repeated the same words something snatched the crown out of her hands. "I've finally got it !" A voice announced. "The Wale Crown is all mine !" The strange Alolan pokemon declared.

  It had to be an Alolan Marowak, twirling it's bone the crown neatly landed on the jerk's head. I already hate this guy. As she listened in she learned this one was a Ghost/Fire type. It's bone was it's largest and prized possession.

   The pokemon twirled it's bone while it marched in place in a aggressive strong-arm way.  "So annoying," Adeline muttered in disgust. "Use Fire Blast !" She must have really hated this cheeky pokemon. Opening her mouth she let out a intense blast of all-consuming fore that could incinerate anything.

  Her strongest move hit the pokemon but with a twirl of his bone he managed to send most of it away into the air. What had not been diverted burned the cheeky punk. Beyond angry now, Adeline seethed," How dare you...."

 That's when the thieving Marowak made his escape, using his bone he vaulted over them and ran down the stairs.  "No !" She moved but staggered. "Fennekin, don't more. You need to rest," Adeline scooped her up.

Adeline

Fennekin was in no shape to battle, she saw. Maybe the Flame Blast had been too much ? She had just been about to order her pokemon to use Overheat but now that looked like a bad idea. Fennekin had not been interested in batteling after all.

  "Don't worry, Ash and Kiawe are going after that rotten pokemon," She cooed while she dearly wished that Marowak would pay. She blamed it all on that pokemon for her Fennekin's condition.

Vulpix

With Fennekin and Adeline in the pokemon center she seemed to noticed that Kiawe and Ash returned empty handed. Even their battle under the moon seemed intense, Kiawe must have lost.

Next day

"Nurse Joy ! Help Magmar !" Bawled three guys who could be triplets. What are they, cows ? Meowth commented in disgust as a drop of snot landed near them. "Gross !" She yelped.

"So hot !" Meowth slumped as the raging hot battle continued. "The battle really is raging hot," Adeline gulped. However Turtonator seemed to be winning. As he glowed, getting ready to use Shell Smash.

  Weakened and tired the pokemon continued until the thief K.O. "Way to go !" They all cheered.

Rise of Sun and MoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara