Trouble in Paradise

Adeline

"You got to be kidding me !" She screamed as she looked out on her balcony to see the horror. "Mom ! Get up ! There are wild pokemon eating the berries !" She screamed as she ran downstairs with Fennekin in her arms.

Slamming the door open she rushed to save the remaining berries the rodent looking pokemon were gobbeling up. "Fennekin ! Use Ember !" She yelled. The blast of fire scattered the pokemon as they ran away.

"Ratta the Mouse Pokemon. Normal and Dark type.With its incisors, it gnaws through doors and infiltrates people's homes. Then, with a twitch of its whiskers, it steals whatever food it finds.

When the sun goes down, it becomes active. It runs around town on a chase for good food for the boss of its nest—Raticate."

  "Oh no," She gulped as she paled. There had been dozens in the berry garden. With so many loose... "Mom ! Get up !" She yelled still in her pajamas. Her Mom was not also a morning person but a rather heavy sleeper.

Slamming the bed room door open she saw her Mom still cudeling with Meowth. "We just got robbed and your still asleep !" She screamed waking everyone up, if they had been still sleeping.

    Her Mom and Meowth both jumped up in a startled surprise from her rough wake up call. Sprawled on the floor her Mom glare at her.

"Seem's the Alolan Pest ate our berries," She stated.

Not long her Mom saw all the damage and screamed herself. To make things brief she would not be going to Pokemon school but be on guard duty while Mom went to the Mall to run her shop.

Must of the berries had been ruined, she noted as she looked over the damage.

When her Mom came back, she had run out of supplies fast due to costumers she had told her of how the local pests were chased off by Yungoos and Dekagoos