Chapter Two

I start to panic. Why can't she tell which faction I am. A couple of seconds later Tori comes back in. " Dawn come here I have to tell you something important." Oh no I'm fractionless, I think. "Dawn you are Divergent your results came out that you could be Abnegation, Dauntless, or Erudite." Replies Tori. "Do you know what that means? That means you can't tell anybody about this. I will erase your results and put them as Abnegation to protect you, but that's all I can do. Do you understand?" She says.

     "Yes, I do." I answer. I remember Tobias saying something about him being Divergent does it run in blood line. "I suggest you go home immediately." she says and opens the door. I do as she says and go home, but I walk so I can think this over and what I'm going to choose.

When she gets home

     I'm right on time I walk in the door and my dad is waiting for me. "I walked in your room today after work and found it trashed now you either go clean it or get whipped." I had to think about it I'll be gone tomorrow anyway, since I made up my mind to go to Dauntless, so I said, "No I'll be gone tomorrow any way." So he takes off his belt and whips me. It doesn't hurt me anymore because I'm used to it. After he whips me I go to my room and think myself to sleep.