Chapter Seventeen

"Dawn wake up." I feel somebody shaking me. "Dawn, it's just a dream. Your gonna wake up all the neighbors with your screaming." I jerk up and see Four. "You ok?"

     "Yeah I'm fine." Four starts crawling under the sheets. "What are you doing, you could get in trouble."

     "For what comforting my sister?"

     "Nobody knows I'm your sister."

     "Yeah sure somebody's gonna come walking into my locked  apartment door in the middle of the night." he says sarcastically.

     "It's possible." I laugh.

     "Sure, just go back to sleep." As he says that I snuggle up in his chest. "I'll wake you up in the morning too."

     "Ok." I slowly go back to sleep.

-------------------

     I'm up before Four so I get up and walk over to his side, because I remembered when I was little I tried to wake him up while lying in the bed and I got pushed off the bed in the process. "Four, bub wake up." I say lightly shaking him.

     "Five more minutes please?" that makes me laugh.

     "No. Come on or we'll both be late for training and people will be suspicious."

     "I'm up. I'm up." he says annoyed.

     "I'm already ready so I'm going on. See you later bub. Love ya." I say, as I walk out the door I hear a slight moan coming from inside. I just laugh at this.

     I get to the training room and sit down to wait for people to walk in. Surprisingly Tris is the first initiate here, while Four came in ten minutes after me. Tris comes and sits down beside me, "Where were you this morning?"

     "I got up earlier than everybody so I went on a walk and came here."

     "What's the deal with you waking up so early?" How do you do it?" I just shrug, because I honestly don't know. "Ok. Here comes Christina."

     "Hey guys." I hear Christina come up beside me.

     "Hey Christy." I say.

     "Did you just call me Christy?"

     "Yes, I did. Christina just sounds so formal and not like you."

     "I agree." Christina and Tris say at the same time.

     "It's only 7:00 nobody's gonna be here forever. Want to go back to the dorm?" I say.

     "Sure." they say. We start walking towards the dorms, when we get there we see.....