Chapter Twenty-Seven

I enter then dormitory before Tris and I notice Al sitting on his bed and I stop in front of Tris, stepping to the side. Al stands up and starts to walk over to us. "Tris, can I talk to you?" he asks. It takes everything in me to refrain myself from saying anything.

     "Are you kidding? You don't ever come near her again." Will says.

     "I won't hurt you. I never wanted to... I just want to say that I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't... I don't know what's wrong with me, I... please forgive me, please...." Al says, reaching for Tris.

     "Stay away from me, never come near me again. If you do, I swear to God I will kill you. You coward." Tris says.

----------

     I was walking with Christina l when we saw somebody being pulled out of the chasm. "Who's-" I'm cut shortages I see the bloody face and recognize it as Al.

       "Oh my God." Christina whispers, tears already strolling down her face. "I'm going to get Tris." she says, running towards the dorm. I feel a tear stroll down my cheek. Why am I crying, I'm mad at him for trying to kill Tris, but I guess if you have a good friendship with someone it's hard to let it go. I start to run to find Uriah and I find him close to the Dauntless-born dorms. When I see him I jump into his arms and hug him.

     "Hey, what's wrong, Dawn?" he says, hugging me back.

     "Its Al, they found him at the bottom of the chasm." I cry.

     "I thought you didn't like him anymore."

     "Its hard to forget a friendship."

     "Hey, let's do something to get this off of your mind, okay?"

     "Okay." I say, letting him pull me with him. After a while of walking I start getting curious of where we're going.

     "Uriah, where are we going?"

     "We're just walking, we might go visit Zeke." he answers.

     "Can we just talk?"

     "Yeah, what do you wanna talk about?" he asks, sitting down.

     "Well... I've been keeping something from you." I say, sitting down and laying my head in his lap.

      "What is it, I sure hope you aren't cheating on me." he laughs.

       "No, I would never do that, it's something personal." I say, turning my head to look at me.

     "What is it?" he asks, cupping his hand around my cheek.

     "It's about Four." I say.

     "What about Four, what did he do?" he says, anger in his voice.

      "Nothing it's just, that he... he's my brother." I say, letting out a sigh.

      "Your brother? I didn't know you had a brother, especially not Four." he says, raising an eyebrow.

       "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I mumble.

     "What was that?" he says.

     "I was just saying that it's true, but you can't tell anyone and I mean anyone." I say, sitting up.

     "Don't worry, I won't. Is there anything else you want to talk about?" he asks, pulling my head to his chest.

     "No, I just want to sit here." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and closing my eyes.

     "Okay." he say, wrapping his arms around me too.
---------
A/N

     I know it's short, but school just started and I'm in the eighth grade and it's hectic. Also, I have a relationship that just started and it's on my main agenda right now, so I'll still update, but not as frequently as I will later on closer to Halloween.