ten

Chapter 10

----------------

I look in the mirror at the new me. I barely even look recognizable. I wonder what mom would say about this. I run my fingers through my hair and stare at my reflection. I remember what I used to look like before I came here. I still had the different colored hair but other than that, nothing about me is the same.

"When you wake up tomorrow, you can take off the gauze and your tattoo will be fine." the girl says. I smile at her and me and Eric leave.

"You never told me what you got." I remind him.

"You'll see tomorrow." he smirks at me.

"Im gonna go back to the room." I tell him.

"Ok." he smiles and walks the other way to his apartment. I go back to the dormitory and its empty. I sigh and go onto my bed and decide to take a nap.

-----------------------

I am woken up by being dragged off my bed by my hair. I fall to the ground and yelp in pain. I squirm and try to break free, but the person who has my hair has a tight grip. Someone goes by my feet and picks them up. I scream and thrash, but a hand covers my mouth. Thats when I see Mark is the one who was dragging me by my hair and the boy at my feet is the boy who complained today that I was in third. His name is Troy. The one covering my mouth is Amber. Shes smiling. Both boys drop me on the floor. I hit my head hard on the ground and get dizzy. I see Ambers foot and it kicks my stomach so many times, blood comes out of my mouth. Mark gets ontop of me, his knees on both sides of me, and punches me. I can feel the blood trickling out of my nose. I bring my knee up and knee him hard in the place I did once before.

He falls to his side in pain and holds his hands over that part of him and he groans. I see Amber and punch her in the face. Then another girl emerges from the shadows. The girl who complained that I was Amity today. She pulls my hair and slams my head against the wall. I slide down the wall and slump with my head hanging.

"So how did you even get in third place? You cant even fight back against us now." the anonymous girl says. I groan and she slaps me. Troy pushes her out of the way and kicks me in the stomach. I cough and blood comes out of my mouth. Troy strokes the side of my face and grins.

"You're very pretty you know. I cant wait to see whats under all of those clothes." his hand travels down to the hem of my shirt and goes under it. His hands are cold and I shiver. This is really going to happen.

"Help." I say as loud as I can, but I cant yell.

"No one can hear you, you dumb bitch." Amber laughs.

"You know, Im glad Amber asked me to do this. At least I get something out of this." his hand goes up farther this time, touching my chest. The dizziness goes away and I can finally see straight. I take his hand out of my shirt. I squeeze his wrist tightly and snap each one of his fingers. I hear the wet crack of his bones and know Im succeeding. Mark helps Troy up and now Amber comes to me. She kicks me once in the stomach, twice, and on the third kick, everything goes back.