nineteen

Chapter 19
----------------

I wake up to him kissing my neck just once. I breathe in deeply and rub my eyes.

"Good morning Beautiful." he says again. I like that.

"Morning." I say back. I see him go to the bathroom. I get dressed once hes in there. Black shirt, black jacket, black pants, black boots. When I look in the mirror I finally look like a Dauntless. In the mirror I see arms around my waist. I panic but then see Erics head rested in my neck.

"Relax. Its just me." he smiles.

"Im going to training today." I say. He lets go.

"Are you sure?" he asks. I turn around and nod. He looks nervous.

"Relax." I say. I get on ny tiptoes and kiss him quickly. I turn and head for the door.

--------------------------

"Alright! We will be doing your fear landscapes again. We'll start with..." Fours eyes search the crowd. "We'll start with Angelica." My eyes go wide as everyone turns around to look at me.

My eyes search for Eric. He holds my gaze for a minute, then his eyes flick away. We are not supposed to do this. What if Four sees that one of my fears has to do with losing Eric? Are initiates and instructors allowed to be with eachother. I take a deep breath, smile, and follow Four into the room. I sit down in the chair.

"You have to slow down your heart rate and remain calm. If you do, the simulation will end." he says while injecting me. I smile at him and he sets up the computer. I take a deep breath and let the serum take control of my mind.