eighteen

Chapter 18
-----------------

He carries me back to the apartment. I didnt need to be carried, but I liked being carried. He sets me down on his bed.

"Eric." I call out for him. He doesnt say anything. He just gets in bed next to me. I feel his arms snake their way around me and I smile a little bit. I turn my body so now my head is on his chest. I listen to his heart beat. Its fast right now. Do I still make him nervous? He sighs and looks away from me.

"Im sorry." he finally says. "I probably scared you."

"You didnt scare me. But obviously I scared you. Im three of your fears. How many did you have before?" I ask.

"Nine. I lost one and three others changed." he says calmly. I shake my head. What if I hadnt come here? Would he still have eight or would he have four?

"I ruined everything for you." I say quietly so only I can hear it, but Eric hears it.

"Dont ever say that." his voice is full of anger. "Im sorry. Its just that I dont want you to ever think that. I love you. And you made everything better." now his voice is soft and sad, also filled with love. Now you stupid little girl! I think to myself. I reach up and press my lips to his. I can tell hes shocked at first. But he quickly kisses me back. His lips are warm and soft. Our lips move together but soon he pulls back.

"What?" I ask him.

"Thank you." he says a little out of breath. Am I really that good? I smile and kiss him once more. This time slower and filled with more love. Because we both know its going to happen and we both want it. After the kiss is over, he holds me like held me last night. I feel his lips on my neck as they go along my tattoo as they did last night as well. He then kisses my cheek. I smile as he buries his forehead in my neck. Its nights like this I wish never had to end.