Chapter 2

Song: Bad Liar by Selena Gomez

●●●

I immediately locked my car the moment I parked it in our university's parking lot. It was already one in the afternoon. Actually, my class was eight in the morning on that day but because I woke up late, hindi na ako nakapasok.

Because fucking Anjo didn't wake me up when he left. We were really drunk last night because of the beers we took. Natulog siya sa pad ko at kinabukasan, nang magising ako ay umalis na pala siya. Ni hindi man lang ako ginising ng gago.

"Fucking mofo," I cursed to myself as I started to walk. I have to attend my morning classes more religiously dahil more than five na ang absences ko. If Mom would find out I got dropped by a certain subject again, I'll be homeless soon. Under si Dad sa kanya kaya wala rin siyang magagawa.

Sa paglalakad ko ay napapansin ko naman na napapatingin sa gawi ko ang mga estudyante. They were all looking at my face and would start whispering. Nilagyan ko kasi ng plaster ang sugat na natamo ko sa mga lampang miyembro ng Alpha Gamma. They're all blabbering about I got into a fight again and fucking so on.

I just smirked. Who fucking cares?

The only person I want attention with is Ava Vanessa.

And speaking of her, I know she has a 1:30pm class. How did I know? Well, I bribed the university registrar to give me her schedule.

I grinned as I walked - going to her classroom. Hindi ko pa siya nakikita sa araw na iyon. I just needed a vitamin on that day and that would be her.

Nang dumating na ako sa room nila ay agad siyang hinanap ng mga mata ko. I smiled when I saw her sitting on her seat and scribbling something on her notebook. Pumasok naman agad ako sa loob at nilapitan siya. Some of her classmates were even looking at me - especially on the plaster I put on my face. I even heard them mumbling that getting involved with me would mean trouble.

Well, I like it that way. I only want to involve myself to my girl anyway.

"Hey," I started as I leaned closer.

She then heaved a frustrated sigh, "What are you doing here?" She raised her eyebrow.

I smirked, "I bought some white chocolate, napadaan kasi ako kanina sa 7/11." I handed her the chocolate I bought. Nakataas pa rin ang kilay nito sa akin.

Actually, something changed on her. Since we were young, she used to be this mean queen of our batch. She's mean and rude, and she's even a bully. But somehow, she changed after she got discharged from the hospital a year ago.

My girl and I have the same course as well. Civil engineering ang course niya kaya ganun rin ang course ko. But I got delayed one semester and she's going to graduate first than me. Last year,
bigla na lang kasi siyang naospital. She was hospitalized for almost one month for unknown reason. I don't really know what was it but she badly needed a blood donor on that time.