Chapter 17

13 by LANY

13 by LANY

●●●

I groaned when I heard the sound of the doorbell of my bachelor's pad. Kinuha ko naman 'yung phone ko na nasa bedside table at tinignan ang oras. It was already 2am at isang oras pa lang ang tulog ko.

I heard the doorbell getting louder. I sat and rubbed my eyes as I heard another one.

"Fuck." I cursed and I stood up as I made my way going to the door. My mind is still a little shit when I finally opened the door.

"Fourth!" It was just my fucking cousin, Anjo, grinning at me like creepy motherfucker.

"The hell why are you fucking here, Anjo? It's fucking 2am!"

Pumasok naman ito kaagad sa loob ng pad ko ng walang pasintabi. He immediately went to my fridge and grabbed some bottles of beer. Nakakunot lang ang noo ko habang pinapanuod ang ginagawa niya. This fucker isn't supposed to be here, the last time I saw him earlier at the party - he was making out with Serena, the cheerleading team captain and was obviously going to have sex with her.

He immediately sat on my couch and opened the beer, "Drink with me, Fourth. Like the old times."

"You're already fucking drunk, Velasco."

"I'm not. If I was, I won't be here and currently having sex with Serena."

"Fucker," I grabbed the pillow near me and threw it at him. Napailing na lang ako. I guess, we're both messed up during that hour.

I sat beside him and grabbed the beer he put on the center table, "So what the fuck happened?" I casually asked as I drank my beer. Me and Anjo are already like brothers. Don't get me wrong, I like Connor Andres being my brother as well but he's just almost five years younger than me.

"I didn't have sex with Serena," He answered, "I mean, I could but I just couldn't."

"Why? You're a fuckboy. Your dick can't fucking stay in one place."

It was unusual for him not to have sex with anyone. I may have a bad reputation for beating people asses up but Anjo has a reputation for the King of Pussies or Vaginas 'cause like every girl in the university already had sex with him.

"Remember the student council nerd girl."

"Yeah."

"That girl suddenly popped out in my mind while I was kissing Serena, Fourth. It's fucking creepy."

Napatigil naman ako, I looked at my cousin in disbelief, "Don't tell me, you're whipped?"

He shrugged as he drank his beer again, "I already am, I guess. But she was the one who broke it off."

"What?" Mas lalo naman akong napakunot-noo, "Wait, shit, are you and the nerd girl somehow a fuck buddies?"

"Hell no," Anjo shook his head, "She doesn't even want me to kiss her lips. I could only kiss her cheeks or her forehead, nothing else."