Chapter 13

Thru these tears by LANY

●●●

"Could you stop pestering my around, Fourth?!"

I chuckled when Ava shouted at me again. Everyone looked at us because of her outburst. Papasok na kasi siya sa classroom niya at nang dumating siya kanina sa school ay sinundo ko pa siya sa labas.

"I won't, Ava. I won't stop because you're going to be mine soon anyway." I replied cockily while smirking.

Mas lalo namang kumunot ang noo nito. She suddenly did a few steps forward to me until she was already an inch away. Then she slapped me. She fucking slapped me.

She smiled. It was sarcastic, "I'll say it again. I will never be yours, Fourth." Tinalikuran naman ako kaagad nito bago ito naglakad ulit papalayo sa 'kin.

I couldn't help but to touch my cheek she just slapped. Kahit iyong mga batchmates namin sa school ay nakatingin pa rin sa 'kin.

"Acio!"

I heard a familiar coming towards me. She was wearing a red hello kitty headband. She was also wearing this ridiculous red jacket.

"I forced my yaya to bake you some cookies, Acio. Although I want to bake myself pero ayoko kasi madumihan ang nails ko. Here."

Charlotte Montessor, my dad's best friend's daughter handed me a red box. She was still in her second year of high school and she's already annoying me.

Hindi naman ako nagsalita at nakahawak pa rin sa pisngi kong sinampal ni Ava. Fuck. I have to admit her slaps hurts.

"Oh my god, Acio! What happened to your cheek? It's red!" She tried to touch my cheek pero napangiwi na lang ako.

"Here," Ibinigay naman nito sa 'kin ang red na handkerchief nito, "You should buy some ice sa canteen then wrap it around the handkerchief. Ilagay mo sa cheek mo after."

Narinig naman namin ang bell.

"Oh, it's class! See you later, Acio!" Tumakbo na ito kaagad at umalis.

●●●

"Are you waiting for Ava?"

Napatigil naman ako nang makita ko si Charlotte. I was currently outside our school campus while waiting for Ava. As usual.

"Stop annoying me, Charlotte." I said to fuck her off but instead, she raised an eyebrow at me and crossed her arms.

"If you're waiting for her. Umuwi na siya. She sneaked out from the back gate to avoid you."

I stopped for a moment. Almost two hours ko na ring hinintay si Ava.

It was my birthday on that day and I want it to celebrate it with her.