Chapter 8

Song: I'm not her by Clara Mae

●●●

What the fucking hell.

Yesterday, everything between us was fine. We were okay. We even 'did' the deed and I know she was happy about it. But now, I saw her together with that fucking Neo - and she acted like she didn't know me at all?

What the fuck.

Fucking fuck.

"Do you know what course I'm taking? I'm taking engineering too!"

What the hell is even that Neo doing here? Ni hindi man lang niya sinabi sa 'kin na darating ang asawa niya.

Asawa.

Fuck.

"Pero sayang, Acio, schoolmates lang tayo kasi hindi kita pwedeng maging classmate. You're a senior na eh. Freshman pa lang ako. But anyway, I'm still happy because we're in the same school again."

"Could you fucking stop following me, Charlotte?!"

We both stopped in the middle of the hallway after I shouted at her. She looked surprised when I yelled - in which it also gathered some attention from the students who were also just passing by.

"I'm... just..." She stammered, looking scared as well.

"I don't fucking want you following me or pestering me, can't you fucking understand that?" I hissed. My mind is a mess right now - at ayokong dumagdag pa ang panggugulo niya sa init ng ulo ko sa araw na iyon. She was still following me as I walked around and kept blabbering about fucking nonsense shits.

I'm fucking pissed right now and she's making it worst!

Napansin ko naman ang pag-iba ng itsura nito. Nagkasalubong na rin ang mga kilay nito. She folded her arms and looked at me like I was being ridiculous, "Why are you so mad about it, Acio? Can't you just accept na  hindi kayo pwede? You can't be together - because first, she doesn't love you and second, she's married."