Chapter 6

Song: Closer by The Chainsmokers ft

Song: Closer by The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

●●●

"Good mood yata tayo ngayon." Ani sa 'kin ni Anjo nang papunta na ngayon kaming dalawa sa cafeteria. Katatapos lang kasi ng klase naman at napag-isipan naman na magchill muna doon.

Ngumisi lang ako sa sinabi niya at dumating na nga kami sa cafeteria.

"The fucking motherfucker got laid!" He exclaimed in amusement but I shrugged. Well, I'm really fucking glad of what happened between me and Ava right now. I don't know, I just couldn't help it but to smile while thinking of what happened to us last night.

After the unexpected intense sex, after knowing we were each other's first, Ava suddenly asked me to become her lover. She told me she wants us to try although it may sound impossible now - because of her situation.

But who the hell cares? This is all what I wanted since I was young, since I planted it on my mind that she's going to be mine.

And of course, I agreed to her proposition. I agreed to be her lover.

Ava also promised she's going to sort everything first between her family and the Vasquez. After that, when everything settles down, she's gonna end terms with Neo and we're going to be finally official.

But we have to be more discreet though. For now.

I don't care committing adultery anyway. As long as Ava is going to be mine.

We proceeded to the table and sat. Actually, both of us ditched our classes on that time. Well, I was supposed to be the only one to ditch it but then I persuaded Anjo to accompany me. He agreed kasi wala rin naman siyang gagawin. And it'll be fine, at least, the motherfucker is graduating this school year while me, one year motherfucking delayed.

"Have you already seen Ava?" Anjo suddenly asked while going through his phone. I just shrugged. Minsan kapag nagcucutting classes kaming dalawa, sa club na pinagmamay-ari ng isa pa niyang kaibigan kami tumatambay - and we would just play billiards there for hours or sometimes, we would get drunk until we're wasted.

"Yeah," I answered simply. Kinuha ko naman iyong Insignia cigarette stick sa bulsa ko at sinindiha iyon. Ava's class will be in the afternoon. After pa ng klase niya kami magkikita - secretly.

We still really need to be careful with our relationship right now. The Vasquez clan are rumored to be into drug business as what my father said. And in drug industry, marami silang mga contact - maybe they even have some men inside the campus to watch for Ava... since she's the wife of the Neo Vasquez.

"So she really got married?"

"Yeah, she is," I told him as I watched the smoke coming from my mouth. I also noticed some students were looking at us - specifically to me because I was smoking inside the university which is prohibited. But who the fuck cares? If you have the influence and money, your sanctions can be paid with it.