Chapter 10

Song: Entertainer by Zayn

●●●

I couldn't even understand shit as of the moment nang dinala ako ni Charlotte sa isang lumang warehouse. My head was still fucking aching and I couldn't even think straightly. Basta ang sabi lang niya sa 'kin kanina, kilala na raw niya kung sino ang nagpakalat ng video. I couldn't even comprehend clearly to what she just said as she forced me go with her to see it for myself.

There were four guys inside the warehouse. Iyong tatlo, kung tama ang pagkakaalala ko, ang iyong biglang umatake sa 'kin sa basement parking ng condominium. The other one was unfamiliar - all of them were kneeling in front of me with their hands tied behind them.

Charlotte was smiling while looking at us. She was sitting pretty in a certain chair which looked like a throne and she was surrounded with two bodyguards on each of her sides. She even looked like a queen bitch.

And she was even grinning like beating up some guys pleasured her.

"So the three guys on the right were the ones who ambushed you last night in the parking area," She started. When I examined them, they all got bruises all over their bodies, "My bodyguards already beat them up but pwede mo rin silang bugbugin ulit."

"Then the leftmost was the one who spread the video. Pinabugbog ko na rin siya but not that much because we still need to know why did he record you... and," She even paused but her face was obviously disgusted, "Ava having sex."

I massaged my forehead as I try to understand the shit that is currently happening. I looked at the four guys again. They were all just looking down, bruises all over their faces. I walked towards the three men who beaten me up last night. I held up the chin of the middle one to make him face me.

"Why the fuck did you attack me?" It was all that I could think about. Masakit pa rin kasi iyong ulo ko.

The guy showed fear when he was now looking at me, he was now even sweating a lot, "N-Neo Vasquez. S-Siya... Siya nag-utos sa 'min."

I stopped for a minute because of his answer, every word slowly sinking into my brain. I creased my forehead, "What?"

"N-Nakita niya iyong video..." The guy even stammered, "Inutusan niya kami para bugbugin ka. He told us to beat you, enough that will end you up in the hospital."

I suddenly became silent.

Fucking Neo Vasquez, Ava's fucking husband saw the video. He fucking saw the video. Fuck. If he already saw it...

"I'll be dead, Fourth..."

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath as I turned around to run away from the warehouse. Si Ava Vanessa. I fucking need to see her. I felt my heart was beating faster as I also got nervous. Neo... Fucking Neo might have laid a hand on her.