Chapter One - Emo Love Story

This is my first story that I'm publishing on here, kinda nervous.

Chapter One

Thank to God it's not raining, I was saying in my head walking down the street, iPod in hands, looking through my albums and finally get to the album's I like, pick the song, listening, in heaven.

Then I got knocked over, I shouted "Oi, I watch were your going,

you nearly knocked me on the floor,"

I turned around and stopped he just walked away not even looking around, I was pissed,  I just ignored it and walked.

I turned a corner, I turned around and there he was walking the same way as me, was he following me, I hope not. I hurried down the street at on  point I thought I was like a cheetah running in the wild.

Got to the door of my house, he was still following me, I quickly put the key in the door and opens  it I slammed the door, then I heard the witch (my mom) "slam that door again and you are grounded for 3 months!" I ignored her,dropped the bag and went upstairs.

Well my bedroom is not the nicest to go in, it has a pile of clothes in one corner of my bedroom, emo and alternative bands on all four falls, the bed covers half of the room and a desk filled with makeup and hair stuff.

"I need friends, so I don't have to come in here, and sort the pile of clothes," I said way to loud, and of course my mom heard, because then I heard the knock on the door.

" Can I come in?" she asked all nice.

"No going to sleep, come back in 5 hours or something" I said falling into the cushion that is my bed.