Chapter Fourteen

2 months later

Yeah, two months, since my mom and dad nearly got divorced. But Jamie to the rescue, saved the family. Jace is still staying with us, his house was sold the other day, his jackass of a step dad didn't come, he just left, my mom got a call of his she was worried because she heard the house was sold and that Jace didn't go, his mom moved to Australia with her mom, so she left him as well.

"You always have a place here, stay if you like" My dad said that morning, Jace was holding back tears.

We walked into my bedroom "Why, I hav no on, my mom left becaus of him to AUSTRALIA, he sold the house and left" He said brsing out crying, the frist time I have seen him cry, I walked over and holded him.

"You have me, Trenten, mom and dad, I'm sure she will come back, she needs time to get over it and get her life back on track, she will come back." I said, he was crying harder.

"You going to leave me like everyone else." I was shocked when he said that.

I grabbed his hand, showing him the ring I placed on his finger, "Remember the promise, I'm staying with you forever." He grabbed my hand and looked at the ring he placed on my finger "I'll never leave you too" He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

The door knocked, "Can I come in" it was Trenten.

We got ourselves together, Jace wipping the tears away "Forget about it for now" I wishpered in his ear. "Yeah, you can come in"

Second later, Trenten appered "mom asked me to see if you both are okay, she heard Jace shout, well we all heard it."

He walked over to Jace and pat him on the back "It going to be okay, we look after you," He walked to the door "going to tell mom you both are OK, so she doesn't worry anymore." he walked out of the door, my mom worries alot over me and now Jace, she has a good piece in her heart.

I stepped in front of him, he put his hand on my waist, and picked me up, I put my legs around his waist to surport me, staying there. He gave me gentle kisses. Things like these make me love him more.

School

Chelsea is still giving me evils, at least I have true friends, Jake, Katie and Sapphire, yeah, I have mates, we have been mates since they heard i had a go at Chelsea.

We was sat at our normal table at lunch, me and jace sat next to us, Jake sat on the other side of Jace trying to eat his food, but failing, Jace hits him playful. Katie and Saphphire near me. no one cared about me and jace being wierd, it kind of faded away.

"If she stares at us again, I'm going over there" Jace grabbed me "No your not." He sat me down his arm around my side.

It is annoying me, Katie and Sapphire was trying to distract me, Jace and Jake was taking about something, I chose not to listen.

I stood up, Jace tried to stop me, it didn't work, I shrugged him him off me, Katie and Sapphire walked behind me and Jace and Jake followed.

"Right, I'm trying to eat and talk to my mates, what is you problem, eh?" I said walking up to the table, people huddled around.

"Nothing, I'm doing the same as you trying to eat and talk to my mates." She replied smiling.

"No, your still mad because your mom and dad got divorced and mine havent, get over it, my dad had an affair with yours, yours got divorced and mine sorted stuff out, get on with life, I have, god Chelsea, you think that people hang around with you because your all this and that, they are just scared to leave you becuse you rumour the secrets they shared you" I said, I pushed through all the people to our table and got my bag, Jake and Sapphire walked back up "You ok?" I nodded and walked away.

"Jamie, you here,"Jace and Katie shouted.

"Here" I said.

"Why, why did you just do that?" Jace asked sitting next to me, Katie sitting on the other side.

"I needed to het of my chest." Kate smiled "Well you got it off your chest, she stood up and said "Going to English see you in Economics." she hurried of to Jake and Sapphire.

I think I should talk about my friends so you get to know them, well you know Jace, Sapphire is mainly the quiet one, Her and Jace started to go out three weeks ago, Jake was going out with Chelsea but he broke it off, the best thing he ever did. Katie is the giddy one, she used to be friends with Chelsea but she slept with Chelsea brother and Chelsea kicked her out of the group, but Katie and Chelsea brother are going out, yeah she going out with Kaden, Chelsea older brother. The senior.

Jace holded my hand when we was walking to english, we are doing about Shakespeare, yay, the language, never understood it, never will, we are watching Macbeth. Jace put his arm around my neck and i coushioned into his shoulder. the best English lesson, ever, the bell rang. We were walking down the hall.

Katie and Kaden are making out, yeah, don't that sweet, "Come on, love birds, you can do that tonight in Jamie's bedroom," I elbowed him in the stomach "OW."

Katie and Kaden did there goodbye kiss, yeah, me, Jace, Katie and Kaden, Sapphire are hanging at mine tonight, my let me, Since that day, she has let me go out, no curfew, have mates over, she being a better mom, and to be honest, I love her again, like when I was younger.

------------

The final bell rang, me, Jace and Katie waited for Kaden, Jake and Sapphire to come, they came and we was walking down the street, Katie and Kaden in front, holding hands, it funny Katie is small and Kaden is well tall. Jace and Jake was talking about how fit mine and Sapphire asses are, we just ignored them started to talk about what we were going to do tonight.

______

"Before we go in, when my mom asks how was school, say nothing about me having a go at Chelsea, ok, got it, Jake" I gave Jake the dead eye.

"I understand" I opened the door, ny mom was in the kitchen, "Mom, Kaden, Katie, Jake and Sapphire are here for tea, is that okay?" I said pointing them to the front room, they all walked into there took a seat.

"Its fine, darling" she said "Cool" I replied walking into the front room "Come on then, into my room."

hey followed me up the stairs, Jace take them into the room, I'm going to talk to Trenten for a minute." I walked to his room.

"You got a girlfriend get?" I asked sitting on his bed.

"No"

"Hurry up, the bet is nearly done" I said. I bet him to 20 bucks to see if he could get a girlfriend.

"Why don't you and your mates set me up then on a date?" he asked.

"I'm still getting that 20"

"Why?"

"Because you chickened out" I said getting of the bed.

"No I…" he nodded "OK, I'll give it to you when you fix me up."

"Thanks" I gave him a hug and went to my bedroom.

They was sitting on the floor, "We helping Trenten find a girlfriend and you lot are going to beg him to get twenty bucks for helping him"

"Yes, I'm in" Jace said.

"Me too" everyone agreed.

"Come on then, let's get finding." I sat between Jace's legs, his arms around my waist.

Bring on tonight.

____________

So Jamie had a go at Chelsea, she deserves it, it getting close t ok the end of the book, I'm already know I'm going to do a second book.

something big is going to happen In chapter nineteen or eighteen I haven't made my mind up get I haven't  to decided yet.

~~Megan~~