Chapter Five

"Mom do you need help with anything?" I asked walking over to the fridge putting the milk away when I saw it, jelly, yes, I love jelly.

"are we having ice cream and jelly?" I asked walking over to her.

"Yes, darling go get ready and get your dad to wake up, please"she said rushing around, sometimes she just needs to calm down.

Right I know when I'm not wanted, I walked up the stairs to my dad's office, no chance he's asleep, he working in his office, unless mom kept him up last night, Urgh, oh get that out of your head right now, Jamie.

Yep, I was right, he was, I knocked, he signalled me in properly thinking it was my mom. I was about to open my mouth to speak, but he started "Your mom wants me to go downstairs to get ready for that family coming, come on then, help me find something presentable." he held my hand walking over to his office closet with all his suits, he let me go wild, I decided; black suit with black suit, I think he liked it.

"Come on, let's see what I can find you to wear," he said opening a door straight to my room (I hate that, wish that door was no there, especially with my dad's office next door), he walked I've  to my wardrobe, I'm scared what he's going to pick out.

5 minutes later

Dad was holding a All Time Low Top with my favourite red jeans and my blue converses, how did he know I like them together, I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. Me and my dad get on more than me and mom, daddy's girl for definite.

it took me a matte  of minutes to get changed into my outfit, my dad on my bed, I sat doing my hair and makeup. when I was Don  he got of the bed and took my hand, we was walking down the stairs, mum at the bottom, waiting, smiling, then the door bell rang "right remember smile ... Jeffrey no talk about work... Jamie smile on your face and breath" she got hold of the knob.

"Maybe you need to breath, darling," dad said as soon as she opened the door.

He was  standing there, in the black jeans and top he bought with me, in his hands the carrier bags I told him to bring, he remembered, his mom and step dad was standing side by side, his mom holding the baby, it was asleep peacefully, his dad looking at mine. Thank God mom let them in, my dad was walking with Jace's step dad, talking about work that he shouldn't be talking about, that left me and Jace walking side by side.

"Jamie be nice an  show him your bedroom, I think he'll like it the way he dresses" I think she wants us to leave so they can talk about us.

"Okay then," I said walking to the stairs, Jace close behind me, now I was  scared to open my door, so I decided to go through my dad's office, yeah, I took Jace's hand and opened my dad's office door, making sure he can't hear. he had pure shock saying this is your room, I opened the door to my room, he walked through the door, I followed behind.

"Your bedroom is so cool, love the posters, your bed is so big, it half the size of the room, is that your wardrobe over there?" he said like a excited kid at Christmas.

"Yeah, you can have a look" I remembered the bags in his hand, I snatched them out of his hand as he walked, he didn't care, thank God, he opened the doors and let out a big Gasp then said "how many band tops and jeans and shoes, I want this many.

I stood there staring at him, not wanting to but he was cute liking through my wardrobe, then I remembered the bags, I opened them tops were falling out, Jace came and picked them up, taking them in his hands he found empty coat hangers and hanged the tops and jeans on the rails.

"I could have done that" standing up and walking to the wardrobe, the next thing is I was pushed, I got mad and remembered it was a joke, take a joke and calm down Jamie.