Chapter Thirteen

Me and Jace was alone in the house now for three weeks, all we did was stay in bed only if we needed food, yeah, we stayed in bed, I loved this, I loved laying in bed with him, his arms around me, holding me.

He was still asleep, he was turned over, thank god, I can get out of bed. I rolled out an picked my phone up a meesage of my mum 'be home early then expected, be home at 10am,' Half and hour, I looked at the time on my phone.

"Wake, up, now Jace." I shouted shaking him. "Go away" he shouted pulling the covers out of my hands and over his hands.

"Right, I'll go and greet my mom, dad and Trenten and ask them how was it, then?" I said walking to the door.

"What?" he shot up, "there coming back early?" He said putting his clothes on.

"Yeah, they will be here in 10 minutes, so get you ass down them stairs and make something, and dont get onion in your eye." I teased him, I love doing it because he hates it so much.

"Shut up, it was a one time thing" he said walking past me. 

I walked through all the rooms to see if they were left the way they were, yep, mom can have a go at me, she wanted me to stay with grandma, I hardly knew, you must be thinkng, she dead, how, my mom's mum. 

"Is it nearly done, there walking up the steps," Door bell rang, "Come on" Jace ran to my side, he put his left arm around my waist and opened the door.

"Is that bacon?" Trenten said walking through the door, "Nice to see you too, Trenten" he stopped and walked back. "Nice to see you to Jamie." He gave me a hug and him and Jace fist pumped, who does that.

"How was it ?" I asked my mom and dad walking through the door. No answer ok then.

Jace closed the door, we walked into the kitchen, a buffet of breakfast food was on the table, I looked at Jace, he smiled and said "Tuck in" Trenten was half way through the food, my mom sat down and took some bacon, she hates bacon, "What wrong, mom?" 

"Nothing, leave it Jamie" she snapped at me.

"Susan, stop acting like this." my dad shouted, what happened, I gave Trenten that that look. 

He pulled me and Jace into the front room, "Mom and Jeffrey, had an argument, about Jeffrey sleeping with Chelsea mom, that why we are back early."

"What!" I stormed out, they both tried stopping me, it failed, they followed me into the kitchen.

"You bastard" I screamed, "Language" 

"Dont Language me, you bastard," I was still screaming, "You had an affair on mom with my enemy's mom," 

"Jamie, let me explain" he said.

"No" I shouted, I stormed upstairs.

"Hey" Jace and Trenten said walking up beside me, taking a side each, Jace put his arm around my back and put my head on his shoulders, I was crying, then I heard more shouting coming from the hallway. "You know what Jeffrey" I have never heard my mom shout like that before. "You can leave, you dont want to be here, you want to go sleep with other married women you can" what my mum was shouting at my dad made me cry harder. "Just remember there is Jamie, she adores you, she is upset." she carried on "I'll look after Trenten and Jamie on my own."

Trenten left me and Jace and walked into the hallway the next thing I heard was "You know Jamie is on the floor in her room, crying into Jace's shoulder because you two are fighting." Then I heard dad's office door close and then a second later, my mom and da's room, Trenten came back in the room, I stood up and walked to the door.

"Wait here, don't move" I opened the door and looked at dad, he was crying, I dont think I have ever seen him cry. I walked up to him and put my hands around his neck "sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you, I was upset.

He spun around and pulled me onto his lap, I haven't sat on his lap since I was 5, and that was a long time. I put my hand around his neck to keep me sturdy. 

"I was an idiot, I didn't want to but she persuaded me, I hate myself, so much, I hurt you, your mother and I'm pretty sure Trenten hates me." He said crying. I got up and opened the office door into my room "Trenten come here, you too Jace" I said. "I'm going to mom, oh, yeah, do you hate dad?" 

"No, why?"#

"Dad does." I said opening the dor. 

"I don't hate you, I knew you wouldn't do it to mom, i knew she would have persuaded you." He said, aww they shared a tender moment, they hugged. Now mom.

She was crying on he bed, I walked over and played the recording of dad saying that stuff to me. Yeah, I recorded it, I'm trying to get my family how it should be.

She sat up after it finishe and said "He means that?" I nodded, she ran out the room, is this a sign. I ran behind her, Trenten and jace was sitting down on the sofa talking to my dad, as soon as he saw my mom he jumped up of the chair "You mean what you said" she ran up to him and hugged him "Yes" he looked at me, not a your in trouble but a thank you , I smiled. 

---------

Me, Jace and Trenten was walking to the takaway shop, two streets away from us, then I saw her, Chelsea, oh, Jace saw the look, I had on my face, he took my hand a kneld down, "don't do anything, you will regret." 

I walked up to her, "Your dad has ruined my life, my mom and dad are getting a divorce" she screamed, "Well, your mom ruined our life, until I sorted it out, so shit happens." I said walking passed her, Jace and Trenten followed.

"You're a bitch" Chelsea shouted.

"Not a big one like you" I shouted back.

-------------

When we got back I told how I ran into, my mom said she deserves it. My mom and dad are happy, I love it, Me, Jace and Trenten was smiling.

"oh, yeah, Jace is wondering if he can stay here, because his mom and step dad are having a divorce and it kin of awkward at his house?" I asked looking at my mom and dad.

"Yeah, he can" That was easy, "Jace, Trenten will go with you to get your stuff, so they is nothing going to happen to you" My dad and mom, helping someone else out, that don't happened, only the people in our family.

"Well Jace, you are kind of family, you going out with my Jamie, and you are the best thing that has happened to her, you made her go to the mall after the attack, now you just need Susan to go in the mall so I don't have to go with her to the one at the other end of the town." He got a playful slap over the head by my mom.

I had a happy family again, mom and dad happy, I have a big brother, which is awesome because he the best, and the most cute, lovely boyfriend in the world, I love my life.

______________
Chapter 13, I uploaded it early, because I'm going away next week and I won't have the internet so I'm trying to upload as much as I can.

Yeah, Jamie got her mom and dad together, an  in the next chapter it going to be set in school.

~~Megan~~