Chapter Eight

I'm upset, it's mine and Jace's last day in New York. we got ready at 7 and went last time shopping, we spent about 2 hours, we got back to the hotel room, packed and headed for the airport.

The plane ride was terrible, my seat was uncomfortable and I wanted to get to sleep but I couldn't, Jace said I could lay my head on his but it was more uncomfortable.

My mom and dad was waiting with Jace's at the entrance of the terminal, I walked up and my mom and dad grabbed me into a big hug, it like I went away for about 4 months, I pushed away, I held Jace's hand while walking walking to the car, so my mom and dad let Jace's mom and step dad ride with them so me and Jace have to sit in the boot.

It was the most awkward ride home, I was quiet and Jace was talking about how nice the hotel was and we went shopping every day except yesterday. "Jamie did you have a good time?" I heard my dad say.

"Yeah, it was the best, and the shops I went to were so expensive, and I bought something for you mom and something for you too dad" I said, looking at Jace.

"Don't worry, I got you too something as well and Jacob." he said patting his step dad on the shoulder.

It been two hours since we have been back home from New York, my mom was over the moon with the stuff I got her at Tiffany's. My dad liked the suit that me and Jace picked out.

Jace was at his house, showing what he got and everything, his mom and step dad got a babysitter, so they are going out tonight with my mom and dad.

"Jeffrey, they will be here in a minute, come on" I heard outside my room, I walked into my dad's office throughout the office door, he was getting frustrated over the tie, he was wearing the suit we got him, he looks awesome in it, well, he pulls of any suit.

I walked over and helped him, he gave me a big hug and kiss, I opened his office doors and we walked down the stairs, me and Jace waved by as they got into cabs. Alone again.

We watched about 3 films on Netflix, I was happy laying next to Jace and watching movies. "You going to sleep?" he said when he heard me yawn.

"No, I'm not tired" I said shaking the yawn away.

"You are, you said on the plane and you looked like you was going to fall asleep in the car." he replied putting his fingers through my hair gracefully.

"You got me" I stood up and walked to the stairs, "you coming?" I asked walking up the first three steps, as I thought he smiled and followed me up the stairs.

We got into my bedroom, he closed the door quietly like my mom and dad was in the next room, he grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me, he walked my over to my bed, still our lips didn't loose contact, now he was on top of me, still kisses me now Gentle a sweet.

"I love you" I said when our lips departed.

He went in for another session of kissing, "I love you too" I heard when he moved of my lips.

Later on that night

"Jamie? Jace? we're you?" I heard my mom, she back, Jace was asleep at the other side, I stumbled out of be and put my PJ's on, to make I look like I have been to sleep.

"Jace get on the floor" I was knocking him around, then he fell to the floor, j put a blanket over him.

"Can I come in, is Jace there?" She said opening the door.

She walks in, "Jeffrey, tell Jace's mom, he asleep, he staying over!" she shouted out, they were a mumbled from Jace and distant chatter down stairs.

"You too okay, I just wanted to say night" She said walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Night you too" she said walking to the door "don't do anything, I wouldn't do" she opened the door and walked out, the door closed, if she only knew we did it a couple minutes before you all came home.

"You can get into bed now Jace" I said tugging him.

He moaned then said "I'm comfy here" he pulled me down, I was content, falling asleep on the floor, Jace protecting me, and my mum and dad letting him stay.

Next Day

"Is it tomorrow, your birthday?" Jace said at breakfast.

"Yeah, you still got the stuff you bought me?" I questioned him.

"You coming to the meal at the New restaurant in town with us, Jace?" My mum asked him.

"Yes, if you like to" he replied to my mom nervous.

I looked at my dad, he was looking to see if I had the ring and necklace, I put my finger in his face and pulled the necklace out of my top.

He smiled.