Chapter Three

I woke up, silence  in the house, my mom wasn't rushing around, then I remembered that I would met Jace, sitting up, I looked at the clock, half to six, half an hour to get ready, I never rushed in my life, I got on my feet and walked over to my wardrobe, looking at the rails of t-shirts, and jeans then on the floor over 50 different (and some the same) converses, so hard to pick, I finally made my mind up, my Bring Me The Horizon top, red skinny jeans and my black and red converses.

Right now it is quarter to 7, I have to do my makeup, black eyeliner and red lips or nude I can't decide. I picked the nude very good choice, I got out of the chair, and walked to get my bag, opening the door I was met by my mom she was looking at me like I was doing something wrong, I just ignored her and walked past her, getting to the steps I remembered, brush my teeth, I walked into the bathroom, picked my blue tooth brush and tooth paste and started to brush my teeth, while I was doing it my mom was watching I just ignored her, walking out down the stairs, into the kitchen, my dad at the table reading today's paper, I looked at the clock, it 6:50, ten minutes, I went to get some bread and put some peanut butter on and walked out.

As I got to the front door my mom said "where you going?" she asked it like she was a scared cat after a dog was chasing her.

"meeting a mate" I said opening the door, not looking at her while I said it, I took another  bite of the peanut butter sandwich.

"What friend?" she knew I had no mates and that what made here even more scared than usual.

I close  the door after me, I finished my sandwich, I saw him standing there, this time looking up, waiting for me, I walked up to him, he was casually walking up to me as well. I turned to see if my mum was looking out of the living room window. She was, I was looking at her like g ok away, it fine, we are mates.

"Your two minutes late" he said when I got close to him.

"Sorry, I had to answer 101 question of my mom, you okay, how long you been waiting for me out here?" I asked because he was shaking, it was cold but not that cold.

"five to ten minutes, it not that bad, you wanna go to Starbucks. I have 20% off, you like Starbucks?" he asked with a quiet tone like he was scared of waking someone up.

"I love Starbucks, yeah I would love to" I said jumping up and down like a 4 year old finding out what I got for Christmas.

We started to walk down the road, I turned around my mom still looking through the window, eying me up, I turned around to continue talking to him forgetting my mom, taunting me I've  it.

We walked  into Starbucks, he opened the door for me, that the nicest thing anyone has done for me, we walked  over to the table, he asked what I wanted and I said I did care what he gets me, a few minutes later he came back with two coffees and two muffins, he sat down and started to drink, I started, as soon as I took a sip he said "Like the choice?"

I nodded, I was going to say something but I thought I better keep Aaronmy mouth shut, he was going on about his favourite bands, I sat there and listened, wanting to talk but I liked his soft, elegant voice, it went silent while he sipped the rest of his drink and eat the last two bites of the muffin, I took the muffin in my hand, blueberry, my favourite, he possibly didn't know that. I took a bite and continued listening to him, he was now talking about Bring Me The Horizon, my fave band, I was about to say something then this girl came over "has  you both finished with  the drinks?" she asked looking at Jace then me.

I nodded and handed the cup to her, Jace got out of his seat and I followed him, now I'm the one that's following him, I looks  up an he was in from of me, he said something like come on let's go to the mall, wait I think he said shops or was it the mall, I'm not sure I just walked beside him.