Chapter Twelve

I haven't spoken to Jace and he hasn't spoken to me. I want him back, I miss him, I love him, I shouldn't have believed her, the bitch Chelsea.

"I just spoke to him, he just walked away." Trenton said walking to my bed, I was under my covers, blocking the world out.

"He doesn't love me anymore, I knew this would happen. He doesn't love me anymore" I cried under, my covers, Trenten reassuring me.

__________

A inock at my door, if it's my mom or dad I'll scream "go away mom and dad."

"You want me to go?" I was Jace, I forgotten his soft voice.

"No, Stay, I'm sorry, I should have believed you, I did believe you when you started to talk about me loving me." All of a sudden he was kissing me.

"I know, Trenten came and talked to me just a few hours ago." he said.

"But he said you walked away and not replied to him?" I'm confused.

"Know I had that birthday money" he said, smiling, why?

"Yeah?"

"So, I bought these" he pulled out of his pant pockets, a box, what, I'm confused "Promise rings, you put in on the person, you are going to promise them something" He put the ring on the finger where my gran's ring his then started to talk again "I promise to not leave you again and love you for the rest of my life."

I took the ring and put his on his hand and started to talk "I promise to believe you and love you for the rest of my life."

He kissed me, I hesitated then kissed him back, he put his hand around my waist I pulled him into me "Your brother is across the hall and your parents down stairs" I just kissed him, "so?"

"I don't think we should when they are in the house" he said, I didn't care, I have Jace back, that is all I care about "I have to tell Trenten" I got out of the bed and ran to his room, knocked on the, he came to it, "me and Jace are back together, thanks for talking to him." I hugged him.

When I got to my room, Jace was on his phone on my bed,        " you won't have to worry for 7 weeks, mom and dad are taking Trenten on the family holiday, so he knows what to do when we all go."

He smiled I knew he was happy.

____________

"Bye," me and Jace said, him holding me at the waist, me waving.

"What we going to do know," I said closing the door.

Jace pulled me up to him by the waist, "I know", I started to walk up the stairs, but he pulled me before I got to the third one.

He started to kiss me, and we fell on the sofa, he was on top of me, giving me soft kisses, he broke it off and took his top off, his body was hot, then he pulled mine off, I kissed him, next thing I put my hands down his body, I unzipped his jeans and he helped me get them off and do the same to me, he kissed my neck, I was letting soft moans out, this was much hotter than before and we was doing it on my mom sofa, he was soft and nice, he didn't want to hurt me.

"Harder" I moaned.

"You sure" he asked, not sure he should.

I nodded, he did hit harder, I moaned, I didn't want him to stop, he came, he let out a groan, he was so hot, I started to kiss him, did he have a condom on, oh don't think about that, just kiss and hug him. "I'm going for a shower, he walked up the stairs naked, his ass was fit, he had clothes in my bedroom for the seven weeks, I went in the shower down stairs, when I finished I went into the bedroom, layed on the bed, Jace was finding something to wear, he was in his boxers, he turned around, and did a sexy walk up to me.