Chapter Eighteen

(Jace's point of view)

"I have to go to the mall, Jamie, be back in a bit" I shouted.

"Ok, want me to come with you?" She shouted back.

"No, Jenna needs you helping her.

"Ok, bye, love you," I heard opening the door

"See you in a bit love you too" I shouted back closing the door.

I walked into the mall, people rushing around, I'm trying to keep calm and collected. Walking to the end of the mall to the jewellery store. I have to get Jamie something to say sorry for the past months with what been happening with me and she has stayed with me through it.

(Jamie's point of view) 

"Why do you think he went to the mall?" I asked Jenna, sitting on my bed looking at baby clothes.

"I don't know, he must be getting you something, don't worry" she said handing me a magazine.

Since the wedding and Jenna telling me she is pregnant, we have become close, she is actually like my sister, I love having an older sister, she helped me when Jace went for them two weeks. "Jamie, Jamie, what about this?" She put the magazine in my face to stop me thinking about Jace and the mall.

"That is actually nice." I replied and it wasn't sarcastic.

Then I heard the door open, Jace is back "Trent were are you, I need to see you," I stopped and turned to look at Jenna.

"What does he want to talk to Trent about." I walked back to Jenna.

"I don't know, it going to be ok"  She pulled me into her for a hug, I was going to cry.

(Jace's point of view)

"Trent, come here" I said when I saw him.

"Why?" he asked, confusion on his face.

"I need your advice" I said when he walked into the bathroom.

"Do you like it?" I showed him it.

"That is a big un, she going to like that, now I wish I got that for Jenna, which shop?" He asked.

"Mckirbies jewellery store in the mall." I replied "Thanks mate" I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Sure, don't let Jamie see it, when you going to do it?" He asked.

"Tomorrow night at the party me and you are hosting, get it sorted," I said turning around.

"What, when, did I agree to this" he said.

"Right now, I'll you in a bit, come on, come get your wife so I can talk to Jamie." I said opening the door.

(Jamie's Point of view)

He opened the door, him and Trenten walked through, "We are throwing a party tomorrow night here, we have cleared it with you mom, she making the food and we are just hosting it." Jace said sitting on the bed, taking my hand, now I know everything is fine.

"What, so you and my husband are hosting a party?" Jenna was confused.

"And you and Jamie, you too don't have to do anything, come now babe, let them have a talk. Wait, Jamie take Jenna into my room, I'll be there in a minute and we can look at them magazines." he said, kissing Jenna head, and high fiving me, weird.

(Jace's point of view)

"Where can I put the it, so she doesn't find it before tomorrow?" I said walking around the bedroom.