Chapter Fifteen

Me and Jace went on a double date with Trenten and his new girlfriend, yeah me and the gang got him a girlfriend, she so good for him, if he fucks this up, I'm going to kill him.

"Trent, stop talking" I said, he was talking shit.

"Let him" Jace whispered in my hear.

I looked at him, I didn't want to hear my brother go on and on. but Jenna, the girlfriend wanted to, then Jake and Sapphire walked through the door "Look, Jake and Sapphire" I pointed to them, they saw and walked up to us.

"Hi" Sapphire said.

"Hi, this Jenna, Trent girlfriend" I greeted them.

They both said hi and there names, they walked to their table, near us. we finished and walked out of the restaurant. Trenten was going to Jenna's, so me and Jace walked home by ourselves.

"I'm cold" I said.

He signed and gave me is jacket, "Now I'm cold" I laughed when he said that, he playfully elbowed me in side "OW" I said laughing, when he grabbed my waist and put his arms around me "I'm extra warm now" he laughed. "Me too" he kissed the side of my neck.

Later on that night

"Mom and dad are going to away for the week, Trenten going to Atlanta to meet Jenna's parents."

"So we are on our own?" pulling me into bed, I was sat on his lap, "Yeah," he smiled. I rolled off and pulled the covers, "Leave me to get to sleep, I'm tired after Trent going on and on." He laughed and kissed my cheek, "Your wish is my command" I laughed and fell asleep.

Next Day

The door closed, it must be Trenten, I walked to my door, a note "Trenten in bed with Jenna, and we have gone, didn't want to wake you and Jace up tell Trent as well, flip the other side a slot it through is door." Ok then mom.

I did what she told me too do, I went back to bed, Jace's hands pulled my by the waist, I didn't care, I had a nice goodnight sleep because lately I have been having nightmares about the mall, I don't know why.

"Has your mom and dad gone?" he mumbled, I only just made sense of it

"yay, the house to ourselves." I heard.

"Well…Jace, Trent and Jenna are in his bedroom." I replied.

he moaned and I laughed. "There leaving in 20 minutes, the the house is too ourselves.

"Bye you too," I heard Trent say. "Bye" Jenna said as well.

"Bye" we said in unison.

The door slammed shut. "There  a week together.

Later that day

Jace is still asleep, I wish it would be an Olympic sport he would win gold all the time, he is so lazy, I tried waking him up about four times, no it didn't work, I was about to throw water but then my bed would be wet and I would have to clean it all up and I can't be assed.

I walked up to the bed, and layed on it, I fell asleep.

________

I woke up and smelt bacon, I love bacon. I walked into the kitchen, "You making bacon?" I asked, it was so obvious, I like being difficult.

"Yeah, you want some?" he asked, I walked passed him and put my hands around his waist. "Katie and Kaden are coming around In a bit."

Jace signed "Really?"

"Yeah," I walked to the kitchen table and sat down, Jace walked over and brought the bacon over, he sat down, I picked the bacon and ate it.

"Your so attractive when you eat" he teased, I gave him a sarcastic laugh.

A knock on the door signals Katie and Kaden. "Be nice"hitting him on the playful hit on the head walking to the door, opening it, "Hey you too, come in."

They walked into the kitchen, "Bacon, I love it" Kaden sat next to Jace and grabbing a handful of bacon.

"Save some for the rest of us." I said, walking to my seat.

_______________

We was all sat on the sofa, watching films on Netflix. I fell asleep, and I woke when Katie screamed "What happened?" I was in shocked.

"Kaden and Jace scared me"

"Do that for?" I said.

"Kaden thought it would be funny."

"Don't be bring me into this, mate" Kaden said.

"Don't scare your girlfriend then."

___________

Katie and Kaden went home at 10, I was ready to go to bed, "You go I'll be there any minute" I gave him a a kiss and walked up the stairs "night."

"Night." He called back.

10 minutes later

I was fast asleep, when he came to bed, I must have been tired, he came up, I didn't wake or say something, I just let him fall asleep, what I did was feel the kiss on my neck and "I love you" whispered into my ear.

____________________
It Is a short chapter but I'm getting m th way to the exiting chapter.

I decided to do chapter 18 as the good News between Jamie and Jace, it going to be fun.

~~Megan~~