Chapter Twenty

"Jamie, come on, get into your dress, you're getting married today."

My mum said it, I'm getting married, I'm getting married, I'm nervous but I'm excited, I'm marrying Jace, I love him, I'm not going to back out of this no way.

(Jace's point of view)

"Trenten, stop it, help Kaden with his bowtie." I was rushing around trying to find everything "Trent were are the rings, you better not have lost them" I was rushing, Jake was sitting on the bed, Kaden was fidgeting when Trent was trying to do is bowtie.

"Right are we ready" I asked. "Trent don't loose the rings.

We walked into the church, people was sat down, Jamie better not back out, I'll love her, I understand if she doesn't marry.

(Jamie's point of view) 

"Mom, I'm scared," I asked her before my dad took my arm.

"You will be fine, your dad is next to go, forget them and get married to Jace," She kissed me and walked to her seat.

"Come on then" Jenna, Katie and Sapphire walked down the aisle, mine and my dad cue.

After that I blanked out.

I'm must have done my vows without me knowing.

"I do" Jace said. he place the ring on my finger.

"Jamie Lynn Richards do you take Jace Mc'Nicoll to be you husband." The priest said.

"I do" I placed his ring on his hand.

I'm married, I'm married.

-----------------------------

The reception was awesome, everyone was dancing and having fun, Jace's mom was there and his gran.

Trenten and Jenna was dancing with baby Cody.

"The newly wed couple to the dance floor for there first dance." The DJ said. The part I was dreading.

Jace pulled me to the dance floor and put his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck, I just followed what he was doing, Then my dad interrupted me "Do you mind?" Jace pulled me away and kissed me on the lips, he walked up to his mom.

"I love you, dad, no matter what." I said hugging him.

"I love you too." he replied

----------------

We was sat at the table, Trenten was doing his best man speech, it made us, and everyone cry and laugh, "I love you" Jace whispered into my ear and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too"

"To the bride and groom" Trenten said, everyone pick their champagne, our mom's let us have two tonight because its our wedding but it is only one.

---------------

I was saying goodbye to my mom and dad outside the hotel.

"See you in a week time," I said to Trenten. Jenna was holding Cody. "See you soon, lil man going to bring something back from the UK." I said giving him a kiss on the forehead. "See you soon Jenna" I said giving her an awkward.

We got in the taxi, on our way to the airport, to spend the week in the UK, with my husband.

----------------------------------------

And there it is book one finished, next book.

you will have to wait a week for me to publish the first chapter of my new book Emo Love Story: After the Wedding. 

this is a short chapter but it had the whole chapter was at the wedding and it covered.

~~Megan~~