Chapter Seven

I'm on a plane, on the way to New York With my boyfriend, I'm so happy but the downside is that I'm so tired because my alarm clock (mom) woke me up at 3am.  3AM, and worst of all, she walked over to Jace's house, he was waiting with his mom and step dad.

(FLASHBACK)
"You will be okay won't you, Jamie?" she was worried.

"I'll be fine, come here," I pulled her and gave her a hug., "tell dad I love him and miss him."

Bye" me and Jace s as I'd in unison. we got into the cab and waved, all three waved back, my mom and Jace's mom were crying.

(END OF FLASBACK)

I think I drifted of because when I opened my eyes people was getting of plane, Jace took my hand, we walked out of the airport. We got in the cab to the hotel.

The hotel wad so nice, we got to the room, I wanted to fall on the bed, I just did that, Jace laughter at me, and then, a head dug into my neck, kissing it, his arm around around my waist, our legs interlocking each other.

"I love you, Jamie"

"I love you too"

DAY 2

I woke up, Jace was still asleep, he must of rolled over, I got out of the bed, went over to the bag, today is Jace's birthday, I'm nervous, what if he doesn't like it, don't think that, he'll like it I'm sure of it.

I wrapped them up, and put them at the side of the bed, I crawled back and cuddled up to Jace, he was so cute when he sleeps.

The next thing is; I got nudged, yep he's awake. And that hurt me. I quickly went to get his present will doing that, he turned around and sat up. I put the present in his hands and sat beside him. He looked at me, surprised. He ripped it open, he smiled "are these what you got from the mall the other day?" he asked looking at them happily.

"Yeah, you like them?" I said nervous.

"Like them, I love them." he said kissing me.

I was happy that he like them, he suddenly pulled me in, his arms around my waist, my hands around his neck, kissing me, I closed my eyes.

We were walking through the busy streets of New York. Jace holding my hand, it much busy then our town in Seattle, someone nearly knocked me only floor, if it wasn't for Jace holding me, we finally got to the shops. "first Tiffany 's" I said pointing.

We walked into Tiffany 's, I wanted to get my mum a necklace fir saying yes to letting me come to New York. Jace helped me, he has such good taste. We played and walked around Broadway, for a bit.

We got back into the hotel room, after being out for 3hours in the not cold street of New York.

I got into PJ's that I had to buy because I forgot to pack them. then I fell asleep.

Day 3

I woke up with arms around me, like they were protecting me, I can't fall asleep after I wake up.

Jace was asleep jerking once in a while, so I fell back to sleep.

2 hours later

I woke up with Jace whispering good morning, he was hugging me so gently. I love this, being on our own, in the same bed, waking up together, and falling asleep together.

I opened my eyes to see Jace walking around in his boxer, oh my God, he has a six pack, I never notice with the tops he wears, he his so cute, when he stretches, his eyes, looked at me, laughing he walked up to the bed then crawled on the bed up to me, now he was on top of me, my arms around his waist and we were kissing.