Chapter Nine

The resturant is actually nice, Jace was sat next to me with my dad on the other side, my mom always sits oppisities but tonight she asked my dad to sit next to her alway through the starter, so he walked around the table and sat next to her, no one disagrees with mom. 

"Jamie, me and your mom want to give you this now" my dad said handing me a box.

"Wow dad, is so nice," I was shocked it was a sapphire bracelet, where the hell did tay get this money from.

"You like it " he got up to put it around my wrist.

"I love it," I had a massive smile on my face, then our mains came. 

Jace was taking me to the cinema tio watch Muppets most wanted, and I cant wait, i have not been to the cinema since i was about 5 because my dad was always bust with work and so was my mom.

9pm

Me and Jace said goodbye to my mom and dad, we was walking to the cinema down the road, holding his hand. We got to the cinema, the film was about to start when we got into the room, I think we was the only adults or teenagers in the room. We sat about half way, he bought popcorn and said "our not buying it your birthday."

When the film finished, we walked out of the inema and walked down the street to the street where we lived, he holded my hand, this is the best birthday ever, my mom not making me spend it with the relatives, dad not shouting at grandad and the most inportnant, I have a BOYFRIEND, I have a boyfriend on my 17th.

We got to Jaces house, we stopped outsde, he grabbed my waist and I grabbed his neck, and I kissed his nose, he let out a giggle, and kissed my lips, i let go of his neck and said "love you Jacee, see you tomorrow" I said walking off.

"Wait, wait," he was running up to me, "I want ne more kiss" when he finished saying that he kissed me. "I love you too, Jamie Lynn Richards.

The next day

I was in bed, the knock on the door woke me up, "You awake?" it wasn't my mom, it was Jace, it is 8 o'clock, my mom let him in, she would never let anyone one in, oh wait, my mom let at five for this big meeting in New York, YES, she is gone for 2 days, so my dad let Jace in, he breaking the rules.

"Your dad let me in" he said walking over to the bed "does he wear suits to bed?" he asked, I laughed.

"No, he will be going to work in a minute" right on cue after i said that the door opened, my dad walked in, "see you tonight, Jamie, and get out of bed, ok, make sure she does Jace," he said walking up to me and kissed my head. "Bye Jamie"

"Bye dad" I replied. Jace closed the door, my room was a mess, he started to clean the clothes up "Leave it Jace, come and lay with me" I said drifting off.

He dropped the clothes on the floor and walked up to the bed, he crawled up to me and put his arms around my waist, I missed that. My eyes closed. 

2 hours later

I woke up, Jace was cleaning, he was happy, I left him to it, I walked to the bedroom, oh my god, I look hideous, I pick up my brush and started to brush my hair, brushed my teeth and walked back into the bedroom, "you know school starts tomorrow" I walked through and plonked my self on the bed.

"Yeah" he replied.

I hate school, I was by myself at break and lunch, no one to talk to in class. But that going to change with Jace, I looked at Jace's time table, he is nearly in all my classes. 

"Do you like school" I asked.

He stopped, I knew I shouldn't say that, oh my god, why did you have to say that? why?

"Well, I had a bully but he moved schools and then someone else started to bully me, it was hard, I started to cut," he walked over and showed me his back. I havent noticed them before.

"It going to be ok now, me and you together" I said walking up to him and gave him a hug.

"Yeah, me and you will get through school."

School, what can i say about school, nothing.

I sat on my bed, on my phone of couse, Jace was tiding th house, and I did say he didn't have to do it but he insisted 

--

"Hello, Jamie, where are you?" I heard my dad shout when he slammed the door shut. 

"Making tea with Jace" I said propping my head aroung the door, dad walked throught the door, "What you two making then?" he asked taking his seat at the table.

"Curry, how much rice do you want?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Do you want a drink?" Jace said.

"Yeah, water please" where did he get the manners from, is mom secretly in the house, has she got secret camera's in every room, if that is true me and Jace are busted for having sex the other night.

Jace handed dad some water and I put his curry in front of him, me and Jace brought ours and sat down, it was akward at the beginning then dad said "Jace, are you going to the same school as my Jamie?" 

"Yes, tomorrow, right" He replied to see if my dad knew.

"Yes, do you like school?" He asked as soon as Jace heard Like School his whole body tensed up, he finally talked "It is ok." keeping it short, my dad nodded and smiled.

When we al finished, I collected the plates and cups and took them to the sink, dad got up and said "Going to the office, upstairs, want anything knock.

Jace walked behind me, "are you ok" I asked not looking at him, only concentrating on the plates.

"I'm fine, dont worry" He said putting his arms around my waist. 

"See you tomorrow Jace" My dad shouted down the stairs from his office.

"Like the shouting man up stairs, see you tomorrow, love you" I leaned in for a kiss.

"Yeah, walk to school?" 

"Yeah"

"Love you"

"Love you" 

We kissed and hugged, then he walkd down the stairs and ran over to his house, I closed the door.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter nine is done, 

chapter ten is Jace and Jamie's first day back for the new term,

is it going to me god or is it going to be bad.

~~Megan~~