Chapter Four

Really? She woke me up, my mom woke me up, I didn't deserve it, well, maybe I did, coming home late for the past three days, but I thought she will be happy because I have a friend, she is always complaining that I don't get out much but when I do she has a massive flip at me.

"What you doing?" I shouted pulling the covers over me, failing every time.

"It's 6:30 time to get up." she said pulling me out of the bed. "put something on from your wardrobe and meet me downstairs.

I walked up to the wardrobe, and got the clothes, put them on, did my hair and makeup and put the same black converses on, I met my mom in the kitchen, dad must have gone to work early. Mom was rushing around, she made me toast, I didn't eat it, didn't want anything, then I was dragged out of the door, Jace was over the road, leaning against the wall, I got out of my moms grip and ran over to him, not listening to her shouting "get here now Jamie Lynn Richards, you are going shopping with me!" I ignored her.

"I'm hanging out with Jace" I shouted back. "Come over to her and say we hanging out" I said grabbing his hand and then dragging him to mom.

"Mum this is Jace, Jace this is my mom, Jace tell him we are hanging around." I said still having a tight grip on his hand, I felt that my mom was looking at our hands.

She was quiet for a minute then she said "Jace, get her home before 10pm."

She got in the car and drove of, I looked at Jace then said "You heard, get me home before 10pm." I said mocking my mom, he laughed and tugged me along with him down the road.

"What's up with your mom, she strict or something, my mom doesn't give me a curfew," he said looking at the floor like the first time I looked at him.

"Because of something that happened in the mall," I wish I didn't say anything.

"What happened was you hurt by it," he had full on sympathy on his face and was shocked and worried.

"Urm... I was with my mom and she left me to go around the mall by myself, I went into this shop, I had my bag open and I didn't know, then I was on the floor, my bag and things were gone, but the weird thing is that no one saw it, an  it was in the middle of the shop, it was only a small one as well." I hurried it out as fast I could.

"Is that why yesterday, you didn't want to go into the mall?" he asked shocked.

"Yeah, it happened In the shop were you got them skinny jeans," I said walking so it would be okay.

"You wanna leave at that then?" he said rushing up to me.

We walked to my fave shop, I didn't tell him, how did he know. we walked around "I'll buy what you want" he said walking to my favourite section of the shop.

"You don't need to, I will buy them myself." I looked at him.

"I don't care, I want to, what are friends for" he said smiling, walking over, you want that, he took it out of my hand and into his.

I was just letting the words what are friends for through my head, I totally doesn't feel like friends, more like boyfriend and girlfriend, oh my God, Jamie stop having these feelings he doing something good by buying these stuff for you.

He went to pay for two tops, the one I pick then he picked one as well, a black one, and I got some red jeans and the same in black.

we walked out of the shop, I grabbed the bags out of his hands, and he just grabbed them back. I didn't want to fight over them.

"What time is it?" I asked, trying to get the bags for the last time.

"it's 1:25, when do I have to get you home by?" he asked gentally pushing me to the side.

Emo love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें