Chapter Nineteen

It's been three weeks since Jace asked me to marry him, I have been so busy with the wedding, I asked Katie and Sapphire to be my bridesmaid.

Jace asked Trenten to be his best man, Jake and Kaden didn't mind.

There were happy for him and me.

"Jace, what flowers are you ordering" Jenna and Me we looking at wedding dresses.

"The roses, white and black ones?" He said with a bowtie around  him.

Jace already got his suits ready, he was more organised than me "have you ordered them then, babe?" I said flocking through the magazine.

"Yeah they are coming tomorrow." he said popping his head through the door. "Can I get back to helping the others with their bowties?" he said "Wait Kaden"

"Calm down, get back to them" I said.

Oh, yeah, Jenna is about four weeks overdue, that baby will come at anytime I mean I could me walking down the alter, and her water would brake, on my wedding day, th  baby better come 3 days before my wedding.

"So we buying my dress today, with me looking like this then it being bigger on me, If he doesn't come?" She asked.

"We buy two in case" I said, that was actually a good.

"Come on then, let's get the bridesmaid dresses and my dress." I said helping Jenna up of the sofa. "Come on Katie and Sapphire, we getting the dresses." I said walking through the door to see Jace tackling Kaden. "Bye see you all later."

"Bye love you" they all said in unison, fighting with each other. "I want you all alive for my wedding especially Jace." I said opening the door. "Yeah, we won't kill him" Trent said as I closed the door.

______________

"Come on then show me" I was exited to see them all in the bridesmaid dresses.

They all walked out, they looked adorable, "We are buy another one, Jenna tell them you size if you weren't having the baby."

"Why?" Katie asked.

"What if she has the baby, I'm not letting her go to the wedding in a massive dress."

"That makes sense." Sapphire said.

"We ready now for the bride" the woman came out of the changing room.

I stood up to good luck, I bet you'll look gorgeous.

I walked out and I looked like a normal person, not in my Bring Me The Horizon top and black skinnys. "What do you guys think?" I said as I looked in the mirror.

"You look perfect that dress is so cute on you." Jenna said. "You are getting this one?" Katie asked.

I had to think for a minute "Yeah, I'm getting this" I was jumping around, I have my wedding dress, my bridesmaid dresses, the men have the suits, I can't wait. In three weeks I'm marrying Jace, I can't wait.

______________

We walked through the house, th  boys in front of the TV watching football. I knew that they would do that.

"Guys," Jenna screamed.

"What?" the guys ran into the hallway.

"My waters have broke" She screamed.

"Mom, Jenna's water have  broke come on we going to the hospital." Trent called up the stairs, she came running down the stairs dad following behind her.

3 hours later

It's been 3 hours since Jenna went into Labour, We walked  all waiting;  me and Jace, Sapphire and Jake, Kaden and Katie, and mom and dad.

Then Trenten walked  out we all stood up, "It's a boy" we all as  happy, my mum gave him a hug and dad did too, I smiled and Jace patted him on the back, "Well done, Mate."

"Thanks guys, you be able to see them later" He said. "Get back in there" my mom said.

We all waited happy and exits to meet the baby.

"You guys can come in, now but don't be loud and excited as much" He said gesturing us there.

We walked into the room, "Here is Cody Lee Richards, Cody meet your grandpa and grandma." She handed my mom baby Cody.

Then mom handed him to me, to be honest I was scared but Jace put is hands on Cody 's head "This is Uncle Jace" I said. "And this is Auntie Jamie, and she so happy that you came early so you can go to her wedding." I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled at me. I walked back to Jenna and handed Cody back to her. "Your lucky he cute," she smiled.

"Come on then guys let's leave them alone for a bit" My mom said, we all walks out of the room.

_______________

"What an eventful day, that was, first tomorrow I have to give the dress that we bought if Jenna was still pregnant back. Then I can relax for a bit" I said getting into bed.

"Yeah, that was an eventful day" He was  looking at his texts "mom got a house with my mom in Colorado" He was happy, that his mom moved to Colorado, so he can see her.

"That's good ain't it." I said snuggling up to him.

"Yeah, come on let's get some sleep" he said putting his phone down and put his arms around me. "Night, love you" be said mission my head.

"Love you too" I fell asleep.

__________________
one more chapter, then book one is finished, I will properly upload chapter 20 tomorrow while I'm packing do  My holiday.

I will start my next book Emo love story: After the wedding, thinking about down two books in one so they might  be 30 chapter I'm not sure.

~~Megan~~