Chapter Two

"Bye mom, going to the shops, back later." I said trying to get out of the house fast enough, I heard footsteps, I quickly opening the door, the foot steps came closer, I shut the door just before hearing

"Be home before 10pm" then the door slammed.

Walking down the street, he is there, what's his problem, what if he stayed there all night? I walked passed him trying not to look at him, but it was hard, he didn't look at him.

I didn't want to look back, no way, what if he is following me like last night, ok Jamie, look back, he not going to hurt you, why would he?

I turned back, I was right, he was following me, was he? or is he just going the same way as me. To test this, I stopped, turned my head, to see if he stopped, he didn't he carried on walking, so now I know he is not following me. Happy I know he is not following, I started to walk I turned the corner he was standing there, looking to the floor, I brushed away and walked past him, not looking.

I got to the shops, he was there, now I know he was following me, I wanted to go ask what's his problem, following me, why? what so special about me? NOTHING.

Why did I come to the shops. I didn't need anything, I'm just walking around, looking at people there to actually buy stuff, I think just went into 4 other shops and bought nothing, that bring me to the question, where is he? the guy that has been following me, he no where to be seen, has he left me alone? yes, I'm not getting followed by a weird person.

Walking to the exit of the fifth shop, I saw him  leaning against the wall, looking at something in his hand, I think it his phone, I was shocked, I was like, why can't he follow some other girl, I had enough, I was determined to be  to the. bottom of this.

I walked over, he didn't look up, I went full rage on him "what's your problem, you keep following me and you always stop if I'm not in front of you, why are you such a creep?" he didn't look up, he was choosing not to listen to me, he didn't have earphones, I hate when people ignore me.

"Sorry, what your problem?" he said like he doesn't know what the problem is, that enjoyed me but then his voice like velvet, made me feel something I have haven't felt in forever.

"Yeah" I tried to act losses off but somehow it changed, "You keep following me where ever I go, and it not a coincidence,tell me why?"

He didn't say nothing for a minute then his mouth opened, I waited anxiously to here is velvet toned voice but he close it, I was so annoyed, I huffed and walked away.

"Wait, wait," I heard as a walked away, running came closer, I ignored it, then a hand was on my arm stopping me abruptly, "I'll tell you why I followed you last night, it because you dropped this," as he said it, he reached into his first pocket of his tight, very tight skinny jeans an  pulled out my purse, I didn't realize I dropped it, he held it out in front of me, waiting for me to grab it out of his hand, as I did, I knocked into his hand, it was soft, I jerk away, blushing, I think, I'm not sure.

"Can I walk home with you?" he asked like he forgot I tried my grades  to have a go at him, well of course I said ok.

we was walking down the street, talking about the bands, I was surprised, he like bands that I like, no one in my school, I have no friends because everyone thinks I'm so weird because I wear my hair different to them and I wear different clothes, some people are so up themselves.

I forgot he was talking, I was thinking, maybe I have a friend, I was scared to ask, he was caught up in talking about My Chemical Romance breaking up, I didn't want to interrupt him, then I had my chance.

"So does this mean we are mates now?" I asked trying not to sound scared.

"Urm..... I think it does" he said with a smirk. now that takes it, I wish we were more than friends, he hot when he talked.

"I don't even know your name, what is it?" I asked wondering if it was a hot one like the way he talks.

"It's Jace Mc'Nicoll, I don't even know yours, what is it?" he asked stopping.

I stopped before saying "didn't you look in my purse, how did you know where I live?" I asked, if it was a stupid question.

He looked at me, then opened his mouth, I waited to here is voice but yet again he closed it.

"My name is Jamie Richards, you didn't answer my first question." I asked with a puzzled look on my face, so unattractive.

"I don't look in other people's property" his answer was plain and simple.

He looked at me then turned around and walked up the stairs, this is we're he lives three houses down from me, he lived near me and I never knew.

"Jace? what time is it?" I asked .

"10:30, why?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"Shit, I was meant to go home at 10, my mom is going to kill me, sorry I have to go" I was already walking when I heard, " meet here tomorrow at 7am, ok."

"ok, see you at 7," I said practically walking fast, why seven in the morning, that's too early.

Got to the door, it opened, my mom holding the knob, her face like a mad cartoon going to explode, know I wish I stayed with Jace. 

___________
Hope you like this, my second chapter, I was kinda nervous writing this and the first chapter.

~~ Megan~~

Emo love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें