Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter Forty-Seven

Katherine, Rachel and Susette sat silently in that tiny room a long while before Hoss and one of his men, Jackal, returned. Katherine figured that Timmons was probably keeping watch. There had been an outbreak of gunshots and yells some time before and Katherine could hear the rabid now as they moaned and shuffled in the dirt out on the street. There was also the unmistakable sound of tearing flesh and feeding rabid and Katherine prayed that her friends were okay.

"We're feeling a bit lonely." Hoss stated as he limped across the room and stood in front of the three of them. Katherine recognized the look in the men's eyes. She had seen that look before.

"I'd rather have you—" Jackal stated, pointing at Katherine and rubbing the bulge in the front of his trousers. "—but the boss done claimed you. So I'm taking that one." His gaze settled on Susette.

"She's just a child!" Rachel exclaimed with disgust.

Jackal chuckled. "Don't worry, old woman. I'll make sure you have a turn too."

Katherine swallowed hard and knew she had to do something. She couldn't allow these men to touch Susette! But what could she do? She was tied and bound. She had no weapons. Nothing other than her body—and a whore certainly knew how to get what she wanted using her body.

"I have a better idea." Katherine purred, knowing what she had to do. There was no other choice than to do what she did best. She had wanted to be something other than what she'd been raised as but not at the expense of Susette's innocence. Katherine licked her bottom lip suggestively and then grazed her teeth across it.

"And what's that?" Hoss asked, sounding intrigued. Katherine pushed herself onto her knees and scooted forward until her face was mere inches from his crotch.

"Let them go and I'll take real good care of both of you."

"You think we're stupid or something?!" Hoss demanded with disbelief, though Katherine noticed that his hips pushed forward toward her mouth.

Katherine shook her head and let her lips brush against the front of his trousers. Instantly she felt his cock spring to life beneath her gentle caress. "You let them go and I'll do you good and proper, Hoss, Jackal too."

Katherine pushed her shoulders forward to push her line of cleavage up beneath her white shirt as she gazed longingly at Jackal through heavy lidded eyes.

"What do you think, Jackal?" Hoss asked.

Jackal grinned. "I don't like young girls or old women as much as I love me a talented whore. Is that what you are?"

Katherine tossed her hair back and smiled. "There's only one way to find out how talented I am, boys. You let them go and I'll show you a good time."

Hoss waved Jackal aside and the two men turned their backs on Katherine. They bent their heads together, whispering among themselves for several long moments.

Those were some of the tensest moments of Katherine's life. She knew how desirable she was to men and she knew the power her body possessed over every man she chose to seduce (every man other than Colt she supposed). She could only hope that these men would fall for her charms as well.

"You can get away a lot easier with just me to worry about." Katherine added. "No one in that hotel cares about me. It's this little girl and woman they're worried about. I haven't been with them for any more than two or three days."

"Who's Miss Kate?" Hoss asked, glancing over his shoulder and shifting his weight off his wounded leg. "That giant bastard seemed awfully worried about 'Miss Kate'."