Levels -/- Chapter 2 (Every Class)

I walk over to the sinks and turn on the water and wash my hands. Soon after me Jesse walks into the bathroom and over to the sink next to me. "Thank you for letting me hang out with you guys" he says to me. "Yeah, your welcome" I say a little surprised that he is actually nice.

"Since I'm new I'm a little lost. Can you help me find Mr. Shanks class" he asked me while he pulls up his sleeves on his baggy sweatshirt. "Yeah" I say a little louder than before, "that's my next class too".

We come out of the bathroom and Trae and Jane are gone "great" I say to myself "just leave me alone." I can hear Jesse following behind me but I don't turn around or even barely acknowledge him. When we get to Mr. Shanks class I turn around "here it is" I say then go and sit down.

Jesse walks in and sits in the desk next to mine. The bell soon rings and everyone sits in there seats. This is one of the most boring classes I have. Most of the time I don't pay attention. I just start aimlessly look around the room not listening. When I look over at Jesse and notice he is doing the same.

Well at least we are some what alike I think to myself. "Alex" Mr. Shanks says. When he says my name I look at him confused. "Pay attention" he says sternly looked at me dead in the eyes. Not going to lie it made me extremely uncomfortable. But that just brought me back into my thoughts.

*ding.ding* the bell rings. I get up and walk out of class. At this point I completely forgot about Jesse. He walks up behind me "that was boring" he says to me making me flinch slightly. "Yeah it always is in his class" I say with an annoyed tone in my voice.

I head to my locker and put my books away. Then Jane shows up, "I said I call dibs" she says in a joking voice. I look over at her "trust me you can have him. I was just helping him to his classes, plus we have second period together" I close my locker. "Lucky!" She says a little loud, "I hope I have another class with him" she says still getting louder.

I rolled my eyes then start walking to the gym "you've only been in two classes" I tell her. "Yeah i guess. I'll see you later" Jane says then walks the opposite direction.

Gym is my next class. It's one class I'm actually good at. I don't play much sports but I like gym class. I walk into the locker room and everyone is changing. Then, in the corner of the room talking to Mr. Toche is Jesse.

Great, is he in every class I have. I don't know why I do t like him. I change into my gym cloths and then walk out into the gym and start stretching.

Jesse walks up next to me and starts stretching too. "So looks like we have a mother class together" he says. I role my eyes a slightly annoyed. "Yeah. Looks like it" I say with a rude tone. He goes silent, and I start to feel bad. "Sorry, just not haven't a good day" I lie to come up with an excuse that isn't rude.

Soon the school day is over and Me Jane and Trae are outside like we usually are. Jesse walks up looking like he had the best day ever. "Good first day?" Trae asks him. "Yeah, I like this school" Jesse answers looking around him.

"Do you guys want to go to dinner?" Jesse offers to all of us. "I can't today. I have to babysit" Jane says really disappointed, "Yeah neither can I but some other time" Trae says after Jane. They both walk away together, once again leaving me. "How about you Alex?" He asks me. I look at him and see the that he is really hoping someone can go. "Yeah sure. I can go" I say reluctantly. Cause I really don't want to go, but I guess that if we are going to be 'friends' then we need to start somewhere.

"Awesome. Is there anywhere that you would recommend?" He asks taking out his phone. "I don't eat out much" I say a little quieter.

"Okay well this place looks good" He says showing me his phone. He has Denny's on his screen. "Yeah sure but how are we going to get there" I ask a little rudely. He doesn't seem to notice though, which is good.

"I can drive us" He offers festering to his hella nice car. Great he is the new kid that has an expensive car. And I'm about to have a friendly dinner with him.

"Is that okay?" He asks after a minute. Which makes me realize that I didn't answer him. "Yeah that's fine" I say back to him blinking a few times.

He smiles and walks over to his car and gets in it. I sigh then get in the passenger seat. I look out the window and see my brother looking at me as we drive off.

I get a text from Chase (my brother) that reads "you going on a date?! Haha". Once again I role my eyes, "Back off. I'm being nice he's new. And no it's not a date!" I reply.