Levels -/- Chapter 11 (Home)

Me and Jesse walk out of the hospital and are almost to the car. "How long was I even in the hospital?" Jesse asks me and does this little skip. I smile "about a week. Luckily it wasn't any longer". Jesse's smile grows big and he walks closer to me. He walks so his shoulder is against mine then grabs my hand and hold it's the rest of the way to the car. It was the first actual time that I showed PDA with Jesse. Before I didn't want everyone to know that we were going out. I was scared of what people would think and what they would do and what they would say.
Now, the whole school thinks that we are together. Well I think we are together now....
Prom is tomorrow and we are far from ready for prom. We finally get to my car and we get in. "Just don't kill me in this thing okay. I already was put in a coma from a car wreck." Jesse says then looks at me with a joking face. I change the subject "So, last night you asked me to prom.". He looks at me and I start the car, "and you said yes" Jesse says happily. "Yes I did. But I don't have a suit" I tell Jesse. "I don't either. "Oooh! We should go buy then together and get matching ties" he says excited. I laugh "Okay, we can get matching ties. Should we go now? Or should we go tomorrow, we probably aren't going to school so we could just go shopping for suits instead". "Why aren't we going to school tomorrow?" Jesse asks me. "Well we can if you want. But nobody is forcing you to go and I was excused for the whole week" I say. "What? Why were you excused?" Jesse asks violently. "Jeez, calm yo self" I say trying to be funny. Jesse makes this funny face, "Okay. Don't do that again". I laugh and pull out of the hospital parking lot. "I was excused because the whole school know about you and me, And about how you were put in a coma. That includes the principal, so he excused me all week" I shrug my shoulders and continue to drive. "The whole school know that we are dating?" Jesse says quickly jerking his head to look at me. "Yeah" I say smiling. We come to a stop light, "Alex, I'm sorry." He says placing his hand on my leg. "Why are you sorry?" I ask placing my hand on his. "I don't care that the whole school knows" I say as the light turns green.

    It was quiet for awhile, Jesse was looking out the window. I was still holding his hand though. "Why did you break up with me?" He ask me breaking he silence. I look at him then back at the road. I gulp and grip his hand tighter, "I didn't know if I wanted to date a boy. I started to really like you and it just scared me. But it was a mistake and I want to be with you" I say. Jesse looks back out the window and doesn't say anything. "So your actually okay with people thinking your gay" he says with his gaze still outside. "Jesse, I'm fine. I don't care what people think" I say. He looks at me, "Okay. But I want you to make a promise." He looks pretty serious. I nod my head "What's the promise?" I ask smiling. "No secrets. If your ever not into the relationship tell me. I will fight for the relationship as mush as I can, but I will respect your decision as long as you tell me what's going on." He says. It was a little more than I thought he was going to say.

"I promise" I tell him. I nod my head then look back at the road. Jesse smiles hen turns on the radio. The song 'Sexy Back' comes on and Jesse smile and turns it way up. "I love this song" he says over the music. I laugh and continue to drive to the dress store to get us Tuxes. 

    We soon pull up in front of this store. It has dressed and tuxedos in the window. "This is where we are getting the tuxes?" Jesse asks me. He looked a little discussed. "Yeah... is that okay?" I ask slowly. "Yeah it's fine. It doesn't doesn't look so pretty on the outside. But I guess you can't judge a book by its cover so let's go" he says. Jesse gets out of the car quickly then walks into the store. It was really quick, I wasn't even out of the car yet. I get into store and see Jesse over looking at some ties. 

    I walk over near the back of the store where the tuxes are. Jesse comes up behind me and puts his arm around me as we walk. We walk like that till we get to the back of the store. Jesse heads strait to this blackish red tux. It was more black than red, but it still looked it little red. I walk over to just a normal black suit. It was more faded then the rest of them. It was a cool look. I liked it, but I asked Jesse anyway. "Hey Jesse. What do you think about this one for me?" I ask him. He walks over with a little hop in between steps. "Oooh, you'll look sexy in that" he says with a smirk. I blush and grab the suit. I walk into the dressing room and put it on. It was tighter than most of the suits I wore. I walk out of the dressing room and show Jesse the suit on me. "Damn Daniel. You are sexy" he says loudly. "Shhhhh. Shut up Jesse. That was loud." I say a little embarrassed. "Well you should get that" he says. I smile then go back in the dressing room. I change back into my clothes and leave the dressing room.

    When I get out there, Jesse is gone. I assume that he is in the dressing room, so I stall time till he comes out and I look at some dress shoes. I hear a door open "Alex, how about this one?" I hear Jesse's voice. I turn around and see Jesse standing there with a mat blue suit on. And holly SH*T he was super sexy in it. I keep looking up and down his body smiling. "Yes. I love that suit on you. It's perfect" I say. He gets excited. "I'll be at the ties. So meet me there, Prince Charming" I smile. I walk over to the ties and wait for Jesse.

     He finally comes back out of the dressing room. "What took you so long?" I ask. "Nothing. Just didn't hurry" he says. He walks over and pushes me out of the way. "I want to choose the ties. I want them to match" he says. I shrug my shoulders "Okay, fine" I say jokingly. I sit down on a bench and watch Jesse pick some ties. He grabs these really light blue ties. He gives me a solid colored tie and he had the same colored tie, but his was patterned. "Dang, good choice" I stand up and walk over to the cashier girl. Jesse follows me and we put the suits and ties on the counter. "You two preparing for prom?" She asks us as she checks us out. I smile and look at Jesse then back at her "Yes, we are". She smiles, "What about the girlfriends. Where are they?" She asks. I chuckle quietly Jesse looks and me and smiles. "No girlfriends. He is my date" Jesse Says to the girl. He leans in and kisses my cheek. I smile and look down because I was blushing. 

    "Oh." She says with a big smile. "you two are so cute!". I look up "Thank you" I reply to her comment about us being cute.  "That will be $570. Will you be paying in cash or with a card?" She asks looking at me. "Uh, a card" I tell her and hand her my card. It was a lot of money, but they were nice suits, plus its prom so I don't really mid paying that much. She swipes my card then gives it back, "thanks for shopping with us" she says. I grab Jesse's hand and then grab the bag. We walk out of the store and get back in the car. "I'll pay you back for my suit" Jesse says when we get in the car. "No, you don't have to pay back.  I bought you the suit" I smile then put the car in reverse and back out of the parking spot. Jesse smiles then doesn't say anything. he turns the music back on and we don't talk the whole way to my house. I pull into my drive way and park the car. We get out of the car and Jesse grabs the bag with the suits in it. We walk in the front door and my mom is there to greet us. "Hey boys. Oooh, got some suits for tomorrow" She does this little shoulder shake and bends her knees when she says that. It was a little strange and I wish she didn't do that. "Yeah" I say smiling. Jesse was laughing because the way mom said "Oooh". "Okay. So don't be mad, but i got some flowers for you to put on your suits" she says happily walking into the fridge. She picks up this clear container with two white flowers in in. "Those are pretty Becky, thank you" Jesse says with a smile. "Thank you mom. Me and Jesse are going to go to my room."  I say grabbing his hand and dragging him with me.

    We get to my room and I put the bag on my dresser then walk into the bathroom. I place my hands on the side of the sink and look into the mirror then sigh. Jesse walks in the bathroom and wraps his arms around me from behind me. He lays his chin on my shoulder "Whats wrong?" he asks me. "I just really not clean. At all...." I say laughing. "I need a shower". Jesse nods, "I need a shower too" he tells me. I smile big, "Well then you better join me" I say leaving his arms and walking over to turn on the shower. I go into the Lenin closet in my bathroom and get two towels. I put the towels on the bathroom counter and take my clothes off. I can feel Jesse staring at me. I get in the steamy shower and Jesse turns on music. Soon he gets in the shower and once again wraps his arms around me. He kisses my neck and moves his hands to my waist. I bite my lip and turn to him so my lips meet his.