levels -/- Chapter 12 (Prom)

I open my eyes and I Jesse's arm around me. After the shower last night we went to bed, we both needed the sleep and it was nice to cuddle in the bed. I smile then gently slip away from Jesse. I didn't want to wake him up so I left my room and was going to make some breakfast.  Before I got to the stairs Chase stops me. "Hey little bro. You and your boyfriend get in on last night?" he asks nudging me with his elbow. I role my eyes and ignore him. I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. "We didn't do anything like that last night. Even if we did... its none of your business" I pour myself a cup of coffee. "Fine. Are you guys going to go to Prom? The school apparently has something planned" He tells me. "They have what planned!?" I ask putting my coffee down. "I don't want anymore attention drawn to us" I pout. "Well bro, that's not going to happen. You and Jesse are the most popular kids in school right now." Chase takes my coffee and takes a sip, "oh, yeah. Cali wanted you to call her" Chase says walking away with my Coffee. "Chase! That's my Coffee!" I yell after him. "Thank you" he yells back. "I hate you!" I yell at him again. "Love you too Alex" he says back. "GOD!!" i'm pretty annoyed, I could just get more coffee and I will, but Chase took MY coffee. I feel bad for whoever he marries in the future.

    I get another cup of Coffee and then make some ham and cheese omelets. I get Jesse a cup of coffee then put it at the table along with his omelet. I go back upstairs to my room and he is still sleeping. I jump on my bed, waking Jesse up. "Hey sleepy head, I made you breakfast." I tell him then i get up. I go back downstairs and wait for Jesse. He comes down in my sweatshirt and some sweatpants. He doesn't sleep in anything but is underwear, so he had to get into some clothes. I sleep in some basketball shorts usually.  I cant sleep with a shirt though, they get all tangled and are just annoying to sleep in. "Good morning" Jesse says sitting down at the table. He picks up his fork and eats a few bites of the omelet. "So what are we going to do since we aren't going to school?" Jesse asks me. "I'm not sure. Maybe we could go bowling" I smile. Jesse smiles too, "okay sure".

    We both finish our omelets and coffee and go back to my room to change. I put on some dark blue jeans and a Pink t-shirt. I put a Black and white Adidas flat brim hat. Its my favorite hat, i wear it most of the time. Jesse puts on white jeans and a tie-die shirt. He does his hair and we leave the house. It was surprisingly hot outside today. "Hey. Maybe instead of bowling we should go get some frozen yogurt then go to the park. So we can be outside on this nice day" I say stopping before I get in the car. Jesse laughs then nods. "Sure." He gets in the car then so do I.

    We get to the frozen yogurt place that I like. Its called FROgurt. Its a weird name, but its good. It's a self serve place so me and Jesse grab the little paper bowls and start dishing our self's some yogurt. We get to the counter and pay for our yogurt. "Alex no. You payed for prom. I will pay for the yogurt" He says taking my card from me. He puts my card back in my wallet then puts it back in my pocket. I laugh "Okay okay." Jesse takes out some cash from his wallet and pays the $15 it cost for the yogurt. We get back in the car. "Damn. This is good" Jesse says after taking a huge bite if his frozen yogurt. "yeah it is." I agree eating more of my mine. "So the school has something planned I guess" I say before taking other bite. It gave me a bit of a brain freeze, "Ah, crap. BRAIN FREEZE" I say closing my eyes. Jesse laughs at me. "I hope you get a brain freeze too" i say acting like a 5 year old. "what do you mean by planned" Jesse ask me. "Chase said something about the school having something planned for prom if we end up showing" i say looking to Jesse. "Oh" he nods his head, "they aren't going to make you prom king are they?" he says trying to be funny. I chuckle, "you know, that actually would be funny" I say smiling. The conversation stops at that, I was still curious on what the school had planned. I don't like being the center of attention and Chase already told me that we are popular in school. Me and Jesse haven't even been in school for over a week. I guess Jesse was in the newspaper. So was I, but i was just known as the kid that got in a crazy wreck and put in a coma's boyfriend. I don't really mind though, being his boyfriend is good enough for me.